STUDIO WAX…BRILLIANT!

Home Forums National Chat STUDIO WAX…BRILLIANT!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Babs

Had to post and say what a great place Studio Wax is!! I had a very nasty experience with bikini waxing about 11 years ago….I am not joking when I say it was worse pain than the two children I have given birth to!! Anyway, I was talked into giving Studio Wax a try by a friend who swears by them…and I have to say my phobia is conquered!!!!! I recommend this place to anyone who finds that the thought of getting waxed brings them out in a sweat!!! :lol: :lol:

Anonymous
    Inactive

So glad you had a good experience, we have been delighted to recommend Studio Wax over the past few months, have had nothing but good feedback about them.

trixiebell
    Participant

Will definitely give them a try!

studio -wax

Hi Guys !
    Michelle here from Studio Wax!Thanks for your comments!Its great to get feedback.We have researched our waxes and techniques to make your wax experience as quick and comfortable as possible We also have alot of experience in waxing pregnant women too.If you have any queries ,don’t hesitate to contact us.!

Yvonne

Yep it is a fantastic place alright!

I very highly recommend it!

Jedt
    Keymaster

I’ll be going back for my threading next week – it lasts ages and is great value and not harsh on my skin. Lovely salon 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.