Stuck in bath…had to happen I suppose…..

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents Stuck in bath…had to happen I suppose…..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

…well, it finally happened, had to call hubby upstairs to help me out of bath tonight. Have been grand until now but got a bit stuck tonight as my back was sore and I could not do it on my own.

I reckon I looked a sight, the water was going down the drain and I was stuck there, literally like a beached whale. My hubby thought it was hilarious….it was funny to look at I’d say (not that I want a mental image of it!!) :oops:

Ah, another 8 weeks of this to look forward to!!! :lol:

😆 😆 😆 😆 that happened me in my sisters house id thought it be nice to take a bath i was in my 8th month on dd and we hadnt bath in my house only 2 showers her baths was very narrow she had to help me out 😆 😆

Taylor5

I used to have a bath most Saturdays and dh would be out playing golf, so i had no choice but to come up with a way out of the bath… i used to roll on my side and around onto my knees and out, the handles at the side of the bath were nearly pulled off the bath…. if i got stuck i’d have ended up like a prune waiting for 4 or 5 hours for dh to return 😆 😆 😆 😆

Moonflower

😆

oh dear…at least you are on countdown now i suppose..just make sure DH is home when you have any more baths…

i am having trouble with my knees…have to use something to help me up when kneel down , DH very handy..DS tries his best bless him…otherwise its an awkward sight of me scrambling up like a 80 year old…

munchin
    Participant

yikes i have to say i’d forgotten the awkward stages of late pregnancy! I used to love having a relaxing bath but to be honest DH was always in the house and would be checking on me so was there to help me out lol. I think i was ok on end of dd2, but on dd1 i had bad odema and couldn’t put socks on, shoes, trousers was blooming awful my legs from knees down were all same size, my hands were like balloons, I remember about a week after she was born turning back the bad clothes and yelling i have ankles again!!!!!!!!
    As moonflower says you’re on the countdown now missus – just think by time the kiddies go back to school you’ll have your wee babs in your arms xoxox

Jedt
    Keymaster

As long as you can laugh about these things….its not so bad

When my hubby started laughing he had a slight moment of panic on his face because to be fair, it could just as easily have burst into tears bu luckily I laughed too so he got away with it this time!!!

Although if he calls me Shamu again I’ll throttle him 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

lol oh i remember the hormones haha – i was after preparing for dd2 moses basket was just finished, etc etc and dh decided he didn’t like the paintwork on the stairs and took out the sander – there was dust EVERYWHERE i walked into bedroom and saw the beautiful white sheets and all i could do was sit on the bed and cry and cry and cry some more – when i look back now i laugh but then i was soooooooooooooo upset 😆 😆
    you do forget the "worst" parts though when your babs arrives, but it’s not nice when you’re going through it

btw hope your dh read’s your post doesn’t even dream of calling you Shamu in next few weeks 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.