Strictly Come Dancing….2010

Home Forums Movies, TV, Books & Entertainment Strictly Come Dancing….2010

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Poor Gavin, felt so sorry for him again this weekend, he is a very nervous guy, wish he could come out of his shell a bit…

Scott is fantastic, it was funny when they followed him with the cameras on the school run! SSssccottttt…..the mums there seemed to be loving it!!

Its very entertaining but used to like the dance off, it makes the judges a bit redundant on Sunday’s as they don’t have the chance to vote off the rubbish ones anymore!

munchin
    Participant

Brendan is back – though i did think Ian was really good with michelle
    Poor Peter I felt sorry for him on SAt but he was the one to go
    Hope Anne Goes soon getting tired of the "entertainment"
    think they have another week of single dances and then it’s up to 2 dances per couple – i think

Jedt
    Keymaster

Well, whois going to win???

I would like to see Pamela win, I think she is fabulous. They keep saying how amazing she is for her age but even if she was 41 and not 61, she should still be considered fantastic. She is very flexible and is up for anything, some of the moves she has pulled off have been unbelievable, fair play to her. She gets it right week after week, she has been most consistent so it would be great to see her win. And her and James seem to have such a laugh together, they are so watchable.

I like Kara too, she could clinch it. The chemistry with her and Artem is so good…they are saying they are going to wait to get it on until the show is over so all that tension makes them very watchable too.

Its good fun to watch….loving it!

munchin
    Participant

ohhhhhhh there’s just something about Pamela i’m not sure about – don’t get me wrong she’s amazing esp considering her age but she’s had some off weeks even though they still got marked high – what about the week where she completely stumbled how she didn’t fall i don’t know and she still got marked fairly well that week – it’s nearly like the jugdes are pushing her to win – Cara has been excellent every week but has never until this week been marked as high as Pamela, in Pamela paso this week there were quiet a few stumlbes.
    Now in saying all that i do beleive Cara has some previous training of some description but i love watching her
    Matt too has been really good all bar one week where his dancing was great but he looked like he was in pain dancing.
    I really think any of the 3 ofthem could win on saturday – hard to say – they all seem quiet popular with the public i’m just blooming delighted Ann isn’t in the final 😆 😀 😀 😆

yummymummy

cant wait for final, i was sad to see scott go, think he was way better than matt!
    Kara to win the show 🙂

munchin
    Participant

I did think so too yummy but then he had two bad weeks one where he Nathalie was dragging him about the dance floor and yet her still got 2*9’s 😮
    Def agree Kara to win!!!!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Well done Kara on her win – although I do think Pamela should have been down to the last 2, she was absolutely amazing on Sat night. Her 2 dances were flawless, no mistakes or trips and the Dirty Dancing one was gorgeous, she did an amazing job. Fair play to her and James, they were brilliant to watch.

Kara and Artem were so sweet, such a cute couple, wonder if they will be going on their ‘date’ tonight now that its all over???

munchin
    Participant

Delighted Kara won though i didn’t really like any or the show dances – Matts was to much like a gymnastics show, Kara’s had a little more dancing in it but still wasn’t great and i don’t know i just didn’t like Pamelas i didn’t think it had any WOW factor thought they played it safe. My favourite ever Show Dance was Tom Chambers – thought that was FANTASTIC and showed off lots of different style of dancing.

Yeah was wondering did they go on their "date"

Will you watch the show on Christmas night – believe June Browne from Eastenders is one of the dancers

Daisy37

Poor Kara has a torn ligament in her arm, she hurt it during their showdance but took a pain killer backstage and kept going. During the night she woke up in pain and her dad took her to a&e apparently. That cant be good news for their date which was supposed to happen the next night!!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.