Start giving out but end up laughing….

Home Forums National Chat Start giving out but end up laughing….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Do you ever get so annoyed with your children that you start giving them a proper telling off and then one of them comes back with such a funny comment that you end up laughing your head off??? Happened us today…

Our 6 year old made a volcano with her potatoes & peas at the dinner table today, much to the delight of our 4 year old who tried to copy her. As you can imagine, it was a food disaster with peas and bit of fluffy potato strewn everywhere.

I started clearing it up but there was such a mess that I actually vacuumed the dinner table!!! (Not sure if that was mad or genius??!!)

Anyway, as I was cleaning up and resenting the fact it was my second time taking the vacuum cleaner out today and so I asked them in my serious mammy voice ‘why are you’s always messing?’ to which our 6 year old replied ‘we are kids mammy, we are supposed to mess’!

There is just no comeback to a classic comment like that, all I could was laugh!! :lol:

Taylor5

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

We do volcanos in this house too, but i make them as it saves the mess… i make a potato volcano, carrots around the bottom and fill the volcano with the stew….. my boys love it, i sometimes think daddy would like his dinner like that as well 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.