Spray tan

Home Forums National Chat Spray tan

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

Anyone recommend a good spray tan, just read some horror stories about sun fx and thats what my beuticans use. recommendations needed please :)

Yvonne

What type of horror stories???!!! My beautician uses that too, I find it lovely – and I would have sensitive skin – (I’m allergic to St Tropez), so unfortunately no other recommendations!!

yummymummy

that it comes out orange, patchy, takes a week to wash off 🙁

im a bit pale with freckle skin last thing i need is to look orange 🙂

Yvonne

Would take a week to wear off…. first time I got it done, it was okay – and the twice I have had it since it has been gorgeous!!!

yummymummy

i dunno what to do, what if it came out wrong , wouldnt suit for it to take a week to come off 🙂

Yvonne

Would you not get a trial one done first and see what you think?

yummymummy

yeah but im going next fri and i have to get waxed and elec this fri so when would i have the chance to get a trial GRRR bet ill end up doing it meself.

Yvonne

Ah thats a bit tight alright!

yummymummy

i know and that so not like me 🙄 😆 😆

posie

I got a spray st tropez done before and it was brill. all of the other tans (including sun fx) go funny on me. I think i got it done in drogheda and she sprayed me herself, so i had to stand there in my underwear showing off all my wobbly bits. It was so long ago, I can’t remember where I got it done. Is there somewhere on West St upstairs over a shop maybe??????

posie

If you have to do it yourself, the Garnier Summerbody is good. Believe me I’m the worlds worst at putting that stuff on and my skin reacts a bit oddly too, but the Garnier doesn’t streak at all.

yummymummy

thanks posie, prob will end up doing it myself as getting my ass out for a skinny gorg beautican doesnt appeal to me.
    i use loreal all the time but to get a deep glow might put it on twice. aw knowing me ill change me mind, just need recomendations and have a look at all me options

scole1

ah i have a friend who is a beautician she does this new spray tan that all the hollywood stars use she says it’s the best and smells like chocolate….she said no streaks no patches and with moisturiser can stay on for a month….and looks real…..they have it in the beauty academy i dunno the name but they have a shop i think the public can buy from….hth

Taylor5

Yummy DONT GET THE SUNFX its shit… I got it done for a friends wedding. It did look lovely that day, but that night with a few drinks and a bit of a boogie my white and grey linen dress was distroyed. I was staying in the hotel and had to stick a pair of jeans on it was sooooo bad…. Someone knocked a pint over and my whole leg was streaked.

I get the spray tan done in "Top to toe" or "Head to toe" (one is beauticans on west street above sundays gate the other is the dog groomers, never know which is which 😳 😳 😳 ) it was for my wedding and it was great, dont worry about the girls they are great crack and not skinny minnies at all.

happymumblemum
    Participant

yummy sounds like torture ..off too get waxed and elec 😆 😆 😆 sounds like you were captured by tortures or something 😆

Sorry can be of no help with fake tan …. never fancied the idea of having my body smothered in wierd stuff, I am lucky is as I arent that pale any way.
    Just dont go orange like those celebs who are in heat magazine when they do the orange- o -meter 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.