Spitting with fire !

Home Forums Louth Chat Spitting with fire !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Alison,

For anyone that has their own business maybe you can help me with this.

I have been putting up posters/cards inmy local supervalu for the past year or more and now over the last 2 weeks when I put up my advertisments etc , within 2 days they are either torn where my number is or have been removed. :evil: :evil:
    I complained about this to Supervalu as they police the board and they have reassured me it is not them removing my advertisments.
    I have an idea who it is as their is a beauty/hair dressers int he same complex as the shop and I am in the same area iykwim and also there is another lady who has started to advertise there also the last 2 weeks.
    I am so annoyed as the expense I go to , My cards cost a fortune and my advertisements take me ages to do I so them myself and all for what :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I am going to put them up again tomrrow and ask the girl in the kids shop who is besize where the board is to keep an eye and tell me if she sees anything …. :roll:

I am fuming ….RANT OVER

Canucklass

Alison that is really really poor. If it is the people you suspect they are truly unprofessional and lacking in integrity.

I hope you can resolve it!

Best of luck

scole1

put it this way alison those who do bad will receive bad so whoever is trying to remove your advert making it look like kids have messed around will only get bad their way no good will come of their meaness…..

can you laminate your advert that might help make it a little tougher to rip……

Canucklass

excellent idea Scole!

scole1

well it would really pee off the person who is trying to do that to alison……

Canucklass

big style!!

LOL I had this vision of unscrupulous ad wrecker in my head trying to rip the laminated ad with their teeth and being descended on by super value staff

Laminate Alison!!

Alison,

the worst thing about all this is the person i expect of doin it I go to her salon every 4 months fork out 140e to get my hair done 👿

even if I laminated they can still remove them 👿 ,I’d love to hook them up to a live wire and give them a shock 😆

Canucklass

aw no! change salons!

live wire would work………eek

Alison,

I am going to put them up later and sit and wait in the car and see if they are taken down .GOD HELP who takes them down 😈 , there is enough business to go aorund everyone , the reason she is taking mine down is because I am 50-60% cheaper than her. 😀 I say that gets up her snout more so

Taylor5

Would you not call in to the saloon toi make an appointment (which you wont keep of course) and while making uour appointment say "Oh my adverts are being destroyed and some supervalu staff seen who didit! Im totally shocked and will be keeping a close eye on this person" then give a sharp goodbye and leave here with that, if she is doing it she might shit herself if not she will just think your a nutter!!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Alison,

Taylor5 thats mild to what I’D LOVE TO DO 😛 😀 😀

Its an idea though. Hubby and I are trying to come up with something , going to bring DD for a walk soon and we might just pop by that way and put up some more and see what goes down

Taylor5

I had someone gpssiping about me a few years ago (about an accident I had) this person didnt go about talking about how bad my injuries were but went around telling anyone who would listen that I was taking my employer to the high court…… I went out of my way to see her and said "someone had told me there was loads of gossop and I found out who this person was and was very surprised at them etc" It was well worth it for the look on her face, she went bright red and I know from then it was her! Need I say the gossip stopped 😆 😆 😆 😆

You will know by the reaction you get if its her doing it

I know how you feel Alison!
    I’m in Drogheda and the same has happened my posters and business cards.
    But what goes around comes around, so whoever it is, they’re not doing themselves any favours.
    Laws of Attraction!

Hope you catch them red-handed & red-faced!

Good luck,
    Gillian

scole1

well what happened did ya catch the culprit……

Alison,

Hi , no we did not catch the culprit yet:-) dh is going on a stake out monday when he is off , plus i have a girl watching the board and the same girl is allowin me to advertise in her shop which is next door to the salon.;-):-)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.