Special Offer Mumstown Members – M1 Motors & PJ’s Playce

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Special Offer Mumstown Members – M1 Motors & PJ’s Playce

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello All

As some of you might have seen from our Mumzine (if not open now!) M1 Motors & PJ’s Playcentre are providing a special offer for all Mumstown members.

M1 Motors in Balbriggan are providing a 10% discount, if you drop your car into them for a service, they will drive you to PJ’s Playcentre, who are giving a euro off each child and a free coffee to you. While the kids run around and you relax the guys will service your car and return it within 2 hours.

Simply click on either of their adverts for their contact details.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi all,

I think this is a great idea and I am going to do it myself over coming weeks.

It will be so much easier to drop the car and head to a play centre and get it back within 2 hours than to leave it in morning, arrange a lift home and get life back to collect it later that day.

This is a good solution for busy parents….hope it is well received. Anything to make life easier right??!!

newmomma

I had my car serviced there a couple of weeks ago – great service & free wash & vac! Thanks Sean & Linda 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.