Southgate gym

Home Forums Louth Chat Southgate gym

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    missysmum

Anyone join or hear anything about it? wonder do they have personal fitness planners/trainers?

Liverbird

yeah they have it all. i got membership for 3 months for €100.

noeleenw

where is it ? 🙄

Babs

Thats €400 a year…do they do a better deal if you join for the year? Its based in Southgate Shopping Centre…beside GrangeRath…

Taylor5

im going to buy a power plate thing (seen a post on here saying they are only 220euro to buy) i’ve dont the gym thing paid 500 euro for the west gate went for 5 swims…. expensive swims 😆 😆 😆 😆

missysmum

3 months for €100, not bad if u just want to try it out and see how u go for a while! wonder if thats an ongoing offer? will defo check that out, still not sure about that plate thingy taylor, would have absolutely no where to store it for a start!

Babs

Well, if it is like any of my great exercise devises, they will store very happily as a clothes airers in the corner of your room…eventually you stop feeling guilty and don’t even notice them, standing there, unused, gathering dust…oh, I really should sell my crosstrainer! 🙄 🙄

Maura Boyers

All that money we spend on the "gym" that we never use! I’ve got a better idea for 2010, dance yourself into fitness, its fun and your so busy thinking of your steps you don’t even realise your having a workout! Not sure of the rules in the chat forum re promoting dance class’s as am new to Mumstown but if its ok let me know and I’ll tell you when & where the classes are on Maursalsa : 😛

Taylor5

All that money we spend on the "gym" that we never use! I’ve got a better idea for 2010, dance yourself into fitness, its fun and your so busy thinking of your steps you don’t even realise your having a workout! Not sure of the rules in the chat forum re promoting dance class’s as am new to Mumstown but if its ok let me know and I’ll tell you when & where the classes are on Maursalsa : 😛

Oh this sounds great, would love hip hop that type of thing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.