SORTED Seeking birthing ball…

Home Forums SWAP SHOP SORTED Seeking birthing ball…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Another one of those things that might be gathering dust in the attic…. Happy to provide new home….

Jedt
    Keymaster

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/part … S+BALL.htm

I got this one and it was grand. Have no idea what I did with it afterwards – I think I gave it to someone but with my baby brain at the time, cannot remember!!

HTH and best of luck – ooohhh you’re so close now! Very exciting!!

pookie2

Ta! Never even checked if they did them…. Have bones of five weeks left according to EDD, but you never can tell. Mid-Feb to mid-March ish. Any word on Chickpea?

lyn11

We must be due around the same time 11 of March for me. Got the Davina Ball in Argos for about €12

pookie2

You in the Lourdes? Could be roomies yet! Due the 8th, but am inclined to go a few of days over (if other 3 are anything to go by).

felicity

i have one if you want it i am in drogheda. its blown up and all.

pookie2

Thanks Felicity! All I have to do now is retrieve it from my boys…..

lyn11

No Pookie am heading to the Coombe! Ds was a few days early so am hoping this one is the same as have spd and can barely walk at this stage! My ball is the only comfortable place I can sit now!!

pookie2

Spd – yeuck! Have it too, but mild so far this time. Was crippled on DS2 with it. Mum has had a knee replacement & two hip replacements & for the first time I was able to identify with her.

Have started doing pilates classes, but can’t do half the exercises. Still, have always made a decent recovery after the birth so am optimistic. Have learned the secret – take it as easy as possible (even if it goes against all instincts). It is not laziness – it is self-preservation!

Make sure to post when you pop!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.