Someone to read 2 me please

Home Forums Louth Chat Someone to read 2 me please

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Petrina

Hi
    I am at college at present and am finding it difficult to keep up with all the reading materail that I have to do for this year. I am visually impaired and although I have a gadget to magnify print, I find this quite tedious so would be grateful if anyone knew of someone who would be willing to volunteer an hour or two a week to read to me. (worth a bottle of wine at christmas!)
    you cn contact me on 087 9077973
    many thanks,
    Petrina

hjs

Petrina,

Where are you based? What is it you are studying? Am thinking of finding someone near to you or experienced a little in your subject….

scole1

what are you studying? would it be going to class with you or just at home? it could be a case where too you could record the reading session to play back… sure let us know and sure perhaps could help out

missysmum

Hi Petrina,
    i could definitely spare an hour or two every week or second week if you could get a rota going? would it be ok to do it out of normal college hours and where would you be doing it?
    pm if your interested.
    hth

hjs

rota great idea,

i could spare same

what time of day/eve u lookin at?

missysmum

yeah, certain evenings or at the weekends depending on what else is going on, but could defo sqeeze in some reading sessions at different times if that suited. 7-8 in the evening, some evenings something like that? i know the next month and a half is quite busy for most people ( myself included) but i’d like to try to help if those times are any good? obviously its a little different week to week, but let me know if they’re any good!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.