Some good weather news!!!

Home Forums National Chat Some good weather news!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Yes its for IRELAND!! :D :D :D :D

This should make us smile and lift the spirits

Irish Weather Online
    MIDWEEK NEXT WEEK: A warm and settled interval may develop especially across the southeast as this pattern extends from France across the U.K. towards Ireland from a southeast direction. Further west it could also be settled and warm at times but a frontal band just offshore may occasionally spread rain into outer west coast districts. There is some chance of seeing temperatures near or above 20 C during this spell. Dense overnight fog is likely to become a recurrent theme.

Fabienne

Is it our summer coming for 2 days before heaving snow? 😆 😆

Hawkeye

I’ll keep the shorts and flip flops handy so 😆 (For the sun that is, not the snow! 😯 )

Might get one last blast from the barbeque before it’s covered for another year!

Taylor5

Is it our summer coming for 2 days before heaving snow? 😆 😆

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Oh now there is an idea, a BBQ before its packed away for the year…. or as the guy on the Radio last weeks suggested, when the gas and electric supplies are cut during the cold snap ~(rolling blackouts) the BBQ will be handy for cooking your dinner one 😆 😆 😆 😆 Think i need a new bottle of gas 😆 😆 😆

ed1
    Participant

Oh I have a wedding to go to next Thursday, it would be lovely if the weather was good. Hopefully its true.

Will the promised heat arrive? Well we may not have the sun, sea and sand but we do have our delicious new Glenside Mess (Vanilla Ice Cream mixed with Crunchies, Flakes, Maltesers & Smarties served with a choice of sauces) to help cool! And what’s more any children who mention Mumstown when ordering one today will receive it totally free.

bubblesue

So far so good with the weather prediction! 😉

That’s a brilliant offer for kids from the Glenside, well done!!

Well there was a good bit of interest in that offer. Although yesterdays weather had nothing on today! Hope everyone made the most of the glorious day! Our picnic tables were used for the first time this year!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Gorgeous weather yesterday, it was dd birthday so we took day off school and spent the day in the zoo- glorious!!

Taylor5

I think they said Thursday is to a bit windy about 16degrees, also the end of the week and into the next week will bring a good dry snap….

Well that good weather didn’t last long! Our guests were been blown all over the place. I hope no one got their hair done today!! At least it’s not raining for the wedding!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.