Some Feedback-dancing

Home Forums Louth Chat Some Feedback-dancing

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Jedt.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi. just wondering if anyone has attended any ballet classes in Drogheda or Bettystown? My 4 year old keep on about going but I’m not sure if its too soon for her..are they quite strict? any element of fun? And have there been any boys involved also?

please pm if you prefer.

Also anyone tried the under 5 dance classes in Bettystown? Dance/drama..how did you find them?again for 4 year old..am wary of signing up for anything too long in case maybe its not the right class as I know sometimes you have to try a few before you find the right one. ie. one child enjoys! any feedback welcome!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Our daughters go to Sinead Lightley theatre and she takes kids from aged 4. We had the end of year show at the weekend and there were some 4 year olds in it and they were brilliant. Our 5 year old daughter was in it too and I was amazed at how much she had learned since September with Sinead. She played the part of a Goldfish in the Little Mermaid – it was so adorable but she did lots of dancing too.

The whole show was cute and funny and you could tell the kids were enjoying it. Sinead is very nice but also, the kids to learn from her, so its fun and they get something from it.

Highly recommend her, she is fab. http://www.mumstown.ie/uploads/SineadK/SineadDouble.jpg

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.