Some bargains in homestore and more

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Some bargains in homestore and more

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

After many years of lighting up the house at Christmas, we hadn’t the last year or two (on the outside anyway!) and it seemed the lights we used to use have been replaced by the led ones, but when I saw the boxes of 240 icicle lights reduced from 35 euro down to 14.99, took it as a sign that they’re going back up again!

They also had some great little decorations that come with little paint sets for kids to colour in and make their own including baubles, some were 1.99 and some were 2.99, I thought they would be great for anyone that wants to occupy little ones and have them included in creating some of the Christmas decor :wink:

Taylor5

No Dave they wont be going back up again, home stores logo is When they are gone they are gone…. so they just clear out all the stock, i needed another set but they are gone, i will do without and pick up next year

MaryE

Think Dave meant the Christmas tree lights are going back up again on his house, not the price 😆

Financial Companion
    Participant

That’s exactly what I meant Mary 😆

Yep, they’ve gone back up! (I’ll send you a pic Taylor).

mammycool
    Participant

We got a lovely new set in Homestore and More – very cheap and really nice. We also got those buables for the kids to decorate – they had a great time. Always great bargains in there – one of my favorite shops. I do find though that I go in with no intention of buying and come out with armloads!!

Taylor5

Think Dave meant the Christmas tree lights are going back up again on his house, not the price 😆

So did I 😆 😆 😆 Thats why i said their motto is When they are gone they are gone iethe lights! They sell out the stock and dont hang on to put back up in price

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.