so mortified….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

our 8 year old son just came in from school with his big toe sticking out from his runner. I am certain his shoes were intact this morning when he left and his socks were in one piece as well. He says he was playing football and it broke and so he was walking around all afternoon with his toe sticking out!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

His daddy and me were mortified when he came off the school bus like that but it was pretty funny and we could not help but laugh!

We told him to take off the shoes and ripped sock and pop it in the bin and as he took his shoes off, we noticed he was also wearing mismatched socks.

Yep, we are doing a stellar job in our parenting role (not!!) :roll: :roll:

Taylor5

Go on you sent him to school looking like that 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

Scarlet…. 😳 😳

pookie2

Sorry, Sabbi, but I’m yanking that crown for most mortified mammy right offa your head….

My three year old arrived home during the week with BOTH knees 😯 coming out of his tracksuit bottoms – and he only has it a wet week…..

(This is the same child who was sent to creche in his big brother’s Fireman Sam pyjama top and a pair of snow boots in July. In my defence, the boots were his idea & he insisted on a Fireman Sam top so he got the only clean one at the time….)

This was the day after I had all three in the bath (5,3,1) only to be told by my ‘big’ boy that there was a problem. The baby still had his socks on….

Taylor5

Pookie2 i think you win….. socks in the bath 😳 😆 😆 😆

Im a perfect mum, other then the day i was in the kitchen about 10mins into packing theshopping away, i asked ds1 where ds2 was and he pipped up "Mam he is still in the car where you left him!" Whoops! 😳 😳 😳

munchin
    Participant

😆 😆 love the socks in the bath!

Jedt
    Keymaster

we nearly had a socks in the bath incident last night ourselves….our 7 month old projectile vomited all over me and herself and I really mean ‘all over’, it was in my hair and ears and down my knickers and in her ear too. I don’t know how but it was everywhere…

anyway, I hopped in to the bath and next thing I knew, hubby was handing her to me with socks still on. Managed to get the off in time….

the things we do as parents eh!!

munchin
    Participant

gosh sabbi – hope babs is ok

Well took girls to swimming pool for dd1’s lesson on sat – dd2 playing around with her pal i’m looking wondering why she was clumping around then realised the child had dd1’s wellies on her – 2 sizes too big how she didn’t break her neck in them i don’t know 😳 😆

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.