smyths

Home Forums Spot the Bargain smyths

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    babycam

decided to redecorate my babies nursery so I went to the elegant baby shop to have a look at quilt and bumper sets, They had very few to choose from but the one I liked was €65,
    Was in smyths last night and got the exact same one for €30,less than half the price.Im chuffed!!!! :D :D :D

trixiebell
    Participant

God thats great, smyths always have good offers on! I got a double buggy for €100 thanks to Taylor 🙂

babycam

€100 for a double buggy?? BARGAIN!! The staff are very helpful and friendly in Smyths, Unfortunately I cant say the same about Mothercare!!

Taylor5

It was a Maclaren double for 100 euro!!! I was there and they were marking loads of stuff down, I knew trix was looking for a buggy…. love finding bargains even if not for me.
    Im a grow bag person but ds2 isnt 🙄 I put a cardi on at night and a blanket, which he kicks off okay for now but not the cold winter night. Im going to give the growbags another go as I have loads for ds1 but I might pick up that duvet for that price as a fall back….

trixiebell
    Participant

i think mothercare is VERY expensive for their clothes, they have some lovely bits, but u pay for them!!! think mamas and papas are the same as well 🙄

Taylor5

I woudl buy clothes in mothercare when on sale, dont think you can beat Adams or Tesco at the moment for value

trixiebell
    Participant

i love the clothes from adams and tescos and find them great quality for the price you pay for them, and the cherokee stuff is so cute!!

noeleenw

is the euro for pound offer still on in tesco

Taylor5

Yes I think so…. I got underpants last week and it was the sterling price i was charged
    Seen lovely mens cuddly pj’s, think they called them tv clothes or something…. dh doesnt wear pj’s but might pick him up a pair for after his shower and for chillin watching tv

babycam

Was in Tesco last week, I was buying baby clothes and they all scanned in at the € price instead of the £ price, I said it to a member of staff and she informed me that that offer is over 🙁

missysmum

Hi Ladies,

I got clothes yesterday for dd in tesco and the offer is over, but its still reasonably cheap, and washes well, especially if you have a messy dd who’s coming home everyday from playschool coverd in paint!

Taylor5

I was up there last Sunday night, I got two packs of boys underpants… £4 – 6euro…. I was charged £4 euro for one and 2 euro for the other pack…. thats such a pity, will shop in Adams if their offer is still on

rossylisa

yep the offer is over, got a few birthday presents today and had to pay euro price. 👿

Waffy1

The way they were advertising you’d think they were always going to keep clothes at sterling prices. If you’re looking for grobags tkmaxx always has them really cheap. I remember paying €40 in mothercare for one then copped on and got a few in tkmaxx for about €15 each! worth a look.

ruby

cant believe the tesco clothing offer is over……..they would do well to start it again…….because even if u go in for the clothes u will always buy something else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.