Smyths Dollshouse Sold Out….HELP

Home Forums National Chat Smyths Dollshouse Sold Out….HELP

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ruby

went to smyths saturday to do santa……since september my eight yr old has picked out the Amelia dollshouse and spends ages oogling it every time we are there………would have picked it up weeks ago but at €120 just didnt have the cash and was putting some by each week…..now they tell me its sold out nationwide and order isnt due in til Dec 19th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…….its exclusive to smyths so not gonna get it anywhere else……..i wouldnt sleep waiting til the 19th………so so so gutted…..my little girl has her heart and soul set on it!!!!

chewieodie
    Participant

http://www.amazon.co.uk/KidKraft-65039- … 869&sr=8-2

Is that it? I bought my 4 year old the Savannah dollshouse from Amazon in April. Both of them are KidKraft products, which you can get in a variety of locations…..

You’ll def get them elsewhere… 😉

and another link….

http://www.miniproducts.eu/Webwinkel-Pr … house.html

Jedt
    Keymaster

http://www.toys.ie/Amelia-Dolls-House-w … 3fbe609ed8

You can use the stock locator link above to check availability in other stores and see if they have it elsewhere or to check if stock coming in.

HTH

Yvonne

There is a very similiar one from the early learning centre, available in Mothercare…
    It is more expensive but lovely aswell, think its called the Annabelle dolls house..

scole1

Duffys toy world in dunleer has some fab dolls houses hth similar to the one you are looking for

mabs

Littlewoods have the ELC Dolls Mansion reduced to €154 and if you apply discount code 22VP6 you can get a further 20% off, so works out at €123.20, I know its not the same house but it looks very similar..

pinata ruth

I’d def check Duffy’s toyworld in Dunleer. They have an amazing amount of stock and variety.

Taylor5

There is a very similiar one from the early learning centre, available in Mothercare…
    It is more expensive but lovely aswell, think its called the Annabelle dolls house..

My friend got this in ELC in Newry about 2 weeks ago, i think she either paid 70 or 80 pounds for it

libby1
    Participant

Annabels Dolls House is reducded in Mothercare to €91 – was there this evening…

Taylor5

Annabels Dolls House is reducded in Mothercare to €91 – was there this evening…

I got alot of stuff in ELC last year and Droghedas Sale was much cheaper then Newry, that is a brilliant price

JennyC

Duffys toy world in dunleer has some fab dolls houses hth similar to the one you are looking for

+1. This is where Santa got DD2’s Kidcraft dolls house last year; it was €120. They deliver for €10.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.