Small pushchair

Home Forums Louth Chat Small pushchair

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    luco

Can anybody help me.
    I am looking for a small pushchair that I can bring on a flight.
    I have found 2 products so far but not for sale in Ireland.
    Any ideas would be great.

Thanks.

super minder

dunnes had a perfect little fold up buggy for 30 euros a few weeks ago in scotch hall. did you try them. it didnt lie back but if that did matter than it would be ideal.

if your really stuck i have one you could take xxx

mamasnake

try symths in mell

Taylor5

Are you looking for a buggy to bring on as hand luggage?Seen something like that on the apprentice last week but cant remember the name
    Big sale on in Smyths on baby products

ruby

the buggy on the apprentice was called take off or something like that……dont know if u can get them here……folded up really small and will fit in overhead bin on a plane……….pricey though…150 sterling

scole1

yeah they were cool take off, there’s also one called baby jogger city mini, one hand fold so light too and does from birth, i know argos did do them if you have the old argos book check product code then do ring and reserve check every shop as they were reduced to 150euro…..otherwise you’ll find on ebay…..

if it’s a case of bringing on plane not sure if they allow you to bring on board the plane usually will say fine to the aeroplane door then will put in hull of plane and when getting off have it brought to the plane door….

luco

Great thank’s for the info.

😀 😀

louise789

We have travelled several times with our Maclaren and it’s grand for flying – light and easy to fold even with one hand. They aren’t as cheap as that Dunnes one (think we paid around €100??) but we’ve definitely got our monies worth and use it at home too. They let you wheel the buggy up to the plane and you just leave it folded at the steps. They then either leave it at the bottom of the steps when you get off or sometimes one the baggage carousel depending where you’ve flown to…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.