Small Playschool

Home Forums Louth Chat Small Playschool

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

i would recommend The maples in Greenhills.
    my son was going there – had a great time.
    it’s a small place, very well run.

boo

Hi

My two also went to the Maples they loved it and so did I. They are now 8 & 9 so it was a few years ago but as far as I know it is still as good. There were two classes at the time the orange class was a good bit bigger than the blue I had one child in each class and both were very good. My kids were very shy (still are) but they were really well minded and learned loads there.

Peter Pan on William St is also very good but is another big one, my nephew and lots of my friends kids go there.

There is a play school in Harmony Heights, one of the first houses on the left as you go in, its been there years and is supposed to be very good.

super minder

anglemum it really does put me under pressure. but to make ends meet i have a small afterschool group as well.

the goverment doesnt know how to fix the problems . they just want too save money. ok some people wont get the 64. 50 a week for playschool because of age. and they will look for good small services like me.

and i really dont blame parents going somewhere they can get the grant. i have spent the last 20 years in childcare because i love working with children and watching the grow.
    but if things are slow next year i will have to retrain as something eles and try get work. xxxxxxxxxxxx

angelmum

best of luck super minder.you sound like you provide a great service.i hope things works out well for you.

super minder

my service has always been affordable and good care to children.
    i have been offered a job in a big playschool but i love the small numbers to work with. also love walking down west street and kids i minded years ago saying hi angie xxxxxx

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.