Slow Cooker

Home Forums Louth Chat Slow Cooker

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there- just wondering if anyone can reccommend a website or cook book for the slow cooker- I have a stew recipe that I make in the oven but I would love some recipe’s for the slow cooker. Thanks.

Fabienne

I have one, if you want to borrow it on wednesday, copy some pages and drop it back few weeks later.

I buy ribs at the butcher and cook them in the slow cooker, so delicious.
    But I’m not great with it, basicly I make rice pudding and ribs. Should try more things, maybe in september, now with summer coming I prefer BBQ and salads.

Fabienne

twink
    Participant

Thanks Fabienne- see you wed

happymumblemum
    Participant

I use mine all the time..just google slow cooker receipes you will get loads..

I do chilli in it, sausage casserole, whole joints meat, meatballs any thing just whack it in…

Jedt
    Keymaster

I want to buy a slow cooker, where is best place to get one??

happymumblemum
    Participant

tesco

Anonymous
    Inactive

tesco has them at 26.99 this week, real Tefal ones, i d nearly get a new one if i had room in my bloody cupboards, i only use it for stew and steaming veg.

Fabienne

Is it a tefal pressure cooker or electric slow cooker?

Fabienne

Anonymous
    Inactive

pressure cooker, i think what s the difference?(you and I call it a cocotte minute i suppose). looked small enough though, they are reduced from 40 quid to 26.99.

Anonymous
    Inactive

or is an electric slow cooker something different? Like a steamer. anyway forget what i said so 🙂

twink
    Participant

I have googled it happymumblemum, but there is so many recipe’s and peoples comments on improving them that I really don’t know where to start…. also a lot of them are american and they have different ingredients than we have here. I was just hoping to get a couple of ones that others have tried and are willing to pass them on- it’s some other than stews as I have a stew recipe that I use regularily…. Thanks

Fabienne

Sorry I forgot to give you the book yesterday.
    If you or your hubby is around Bettystwon, just come in and ask for it.

Fabienne

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.