Sliding Porch Door Price?

Home Forums Yummy Mummy to Practical Parenting! Sliding Porch Door Price?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    golly

I was thinking of getting a sliding porch door for the front of my house and wonder if you have any idea how much it may cost before I approach any PVC suppliers

Taylor5

Golly i getting door fitted over the next few days, i got Single door with 2 side panels, then at the side a floor to ceiling x 2ft wide with an opening at the top…….. all this for 1400e. I did get prices from local companies and some were as much as 2300e, 1700e got one as low as 1300e but went with the 1400e quote.
    I can highly recommend the chap i got this is his Advert…. i got him for lots of repairs (couldnt get anyone else to come do small few euro jobs)

BWM WINDOW & DOOR REPAIR MAINTENANCE 28 years’ industry experience DON’T BE TALKED INTO BUYING NEW WINDOWS & DOORS BEFORE TALKING TO US. Want to do home improvements that won’t cost the earth? Tired of massive heating bills? BWM provides window & door repairs in Leinster & Northern Ireland at very affordable prices with no call out charge. Working in all aspects of commercial and window systems including Schuco,Vicona, APA,Tenchal and Viking. WE DO ALL THE SMALL JOBS LARGER COMPANIES WON’T DO, GIVING YOU HUGE SAVINGS! For your free quote call Ken Brennan Mobile: 086 735 4801 Lo-call: 1890 908 317 Services: Window Handles, locks, hinges Door locks & handle set Replacement doors supply and fit Window & door replace internal rubber seals Replacement double glazed unit Restore PVC frames per square meter Patio door wheels On site repairs – no call out charge! We also service the Commercial community shop front repairs commercial door repairs emergency exit door repairs commercial windows replacement tilt and turn window repairs replacement handles hinges and locks maintenance contacts arranged commercial on site repairs

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.