sleighs???

Home Forums National Chat sleighs???

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Anyone know a site for sleighs or where to buy local?

i have just ordered a few of these, wont be here for this snow but im sure we will have more
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Alpins-Sledge-M … 678&sr=8-1

blonde

yea wud love to get some for the kids 2,and myself 😆 as in no doubt that the snow will be back !

Taylor5

I just cancelled my order with amazon, was getting delivered to my brother… but found this site by chance and ordered here
    only order two of the pans seats and a sleigh for the 2 year old…. get too see irish companies selling stuff cheaper then Amazon and ebay

http://www.sled.ie/

I did find one on Gumtree on sale for 15 euro in Drogheda but would rather a new one for the boys, this sleigh and ster and has brakes, think you use the handles…. if a few were going to order you could split the 6 euro postage

EJ

We got a red one, a similar sleigh to that green one on that website, in smyths Drogheda for about €20 during the week. It’s a blast the kids love it, we’ve taken it to Dun Na Ri, and up the Mournes over the weekend, Its great!

Taylor5

Didnt think of looking in Smyths 🙄

Where is Dun Na Ri? I like the fact the one i ordered has brakes, ds2 is only gone 2, just hope we get some snow when they arrive lol

scole1

yeah they had one a roly one looked good….

EJ

Dun Na Ri is afantastic forest park in Kings Court (Cavan) opposite Cabra Castle. Its not too far from me, 20 mins maybe, but from Drogheda 40 mins maybe. There’s still be snow there too, I’d say, and the hill is fantastic, just make sure a grown up stays at the bottom to save the kiddies going into the bushes. Try the fresh drinking water spring too if you do go.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.