Sleep tight Little man…

Home Forums Pregnancy Loss, Bereavement & Depression Sleep tight Little man…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Raemie

well its happened..my sister had her baby on Friday evening and sadly didnt stay long..he was only on earth for a short but precious 20mins..and spent his short life being snuggled by his most amazing mammy anddaddy..i got to see him the following day in Mullingar hosp and he was the most beautiful baby..so small and he looked like a porcelain doll..i am tremendously proud of my sister and brother in law and my 7 year old niece has taken the news well and got to give her little brother a cuddle..its going to be tough saying goodbye to him at his funeral..its so final and it means that something that you never think will happen to you or your loved ones has happened..i count my blessings every day for my 2 girls and havent stopped hugging or kissing them all weekend..even more than usual..
    Life is precious and we must make the most of everyday..
    Sleep Tight Little Man…Jake Kieran Padraig Murphy..
    Sunrise:05/08/2011 9.45pm Sunset 9.05pm 05/08/2011
    Love you now and forever xx

miffym

Thats so sad for the family, fair play to them for being so strong. I can’t inmagine what they are going through. I will say a prayer for you all. The Little man is with the angels now. sleep well.

So sorry for you and your family 🙁

Jedt
    Keymaster

🙁 🙁 so sad but glad to know they have the support of a loving family to help them get through it. x

Taylor5

Oh that very sad, Im so sorry for your loss. I know you posted it wasnt looking good but its still very upsetting too read about it when it happens. Cant imagine what your sister and your BIL are going through.

Will keep you and your family in my prayers and hope they find the strenght to get through this. Rest in peace Baby Jake xxxx

chewieodie
    Participant

So so sorry for your family’s loss…. 🙁
    Sleep tight with the Angels Baby Jake….xxx

munchin
    Participant

So sorry to hear of your family’s loss. Rest in peasce Baby Jake

Yvonne

So sorry to hear of your loss, RIP Baby Jake..

Maria30

Thinking of you all

RIP Baby Jake

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.