Sleep Beneath The Stars!!!

Home Forums Louth Chat Sleep Beneath The Stars!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone,
    My name is Martin and i would love to share something what 99% of you never heard of.
    It’s not just New Business but something what helped many Children and hard working mums& DADS sleep and relax after Long sleepless nights and hard days. Please Be more than welcome to see my web site and do not hesitate to write me with any questions or comments.here is the address, enjoy!! http://www.cosmicstarceilings.com Thank you for looking! Showroom is now open!!

Taylor5

Oh wow, thats class. If I send the area of my ds’s room could you give me a estmate please, well I need to talk to dh first but I know he will love it, would love that in my bedroom too 😆 😆 😆

trixiebell
    Participant

oh wow, their fab my 2 ds’s would love this, am going to show the hubby now!!!

Can I also send area of boys 2 bedrooms for an estimate one is a box room, other is a bigger room. Would you do a special price for 2 rooms? 😆

Taylor5

I was thinking the same, but would love it for my own bedroom and ds1 room

Taylor5

Will give you a call in a week or so (both cars needto be serviced so thats first on the list) as we want to call to Dundalk to see the showroom. Both dh and ds are delighted with it, ds would love it in his room….. Im trying to talk dh into getting it in our room too……. something for me to look at when his snoring keeps me awake 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Hi Taylor,
    Sorry for this late reply! Was painting one amazing Cosmic star ceilings in Ardee. They were delighted too.
    I think i sent you my number already. you can see the number also on my website http://www.cosmicstarceilings.com
    good night- Martin

Taylor5

Im thinking of getting two rooms done (both the boys) havent measured the rooms but at a guess one is 10×12 and the other 10 x 10…. you could pm me a guessemate…… Dh has cant work tomorrow with the strike and need to sort my car first, so will be a week or so and by then I’ll get a tape mesure 🙄

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.