sky

Home Forums National Chat sky

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    noeleenw

got my bank statment last week and was shocked to see i am paying 90 euro a mnoth to sky :shock: rang them last night and we are paying 15 euro for multiroom , 15 euro for espn – cut that off- got rid of sky movies and the news channels am now down to 63 euro per month :wink: i was going to get rid of the music channels but they are only 2 euro per month and i love listening to the chritmas songs on it :oops: so maybe it would be worth your while giving them a call

yummymummy

I rang and got rid of some packages too. I only pay 27 a month….no way would I fork out more than that, already pay 160 for the fricking tv licence……484 a year just to watch tv!!
    Dont have sports, movies or the likes. Just variety package, kids and music. Loadsa free channels anyway so its grand 🙂

Taylor5

I pay 88 but did notice i was 90 or 92 this month, i think they are charging for the sky magazine!!! that i never use….
    I got my sky on offer and when i rang to get package prices the girls said i would be able to get a "reduction" offer in October, i wasnt going to cut it before october as the ryder cup is on!!!
    Im cutting sports and movies… we do watch a bit but i want the money to pay for my gym membership 😆 😆 😆
    Yummy that offer sounds good i like the music and kids channels… do you still have lifestyle and Doc in that package?

yummymummy

No taylor I dont but the channels I watch along those lines are free anyway like cbs reality, investigation….there is a list of the freebies on the sky website 🙂

beams

We sat down about a year ago and went through our household bills with a view to changing suppliers and saving money. One of the savings we made was getting rid of sky…..i didnt want it to go as i love all the lifestyle shows – but we just had to see sense. We got free to air – one off charge – now we still have great childrens tv, and i’ve found i dont miss the lifestyle shows as i have found others to watch on other channels !!! DH goes to his parents to watch any golf or football that he just CANT miss thats on sky sports 🙄 🙄 – he can also see live streaming on some sports events online – saves us a fortune !!

rossylisa

Like Beems we got rid of ours and just had free to air. but imissed my sky plus recordeing,cant stand the ads on most stations so i always tape them.so i got it back on just the basic one 😳

yummymummy

Lisa thats the only thing stopping me from cutting sky altogether. I have tonnes of stuff on series link(recorded) ……. Cant imagine what we did without it haha

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.