Sky tv

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Sky tv

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Rang Sky tv the other day to cut my package back, we currently have full package of 70 odd euro a month (movies and sport)
    I rang to drop the sport which would bring it down to 59euro a month, the girl asked would I be intrested in a new offer for existing customers… Full sky package for 55 euro for the next 6 months.
    So anyone looking to save a few bob (about 20 euro a month) ring sky to reduce your package and see if they give this offer, if not ask about it.

happymumblemum
    Participant

Sounds like a good deal, but if I rang to cut the Sport, I think the nextt hing to be cut would be my head..off 😆 😆

Taylor5

I didnt tell him what I was doing 😆 😆 😆 😆

rossylisa

we cut our package just after xmas got rid of movies sports and sky in bedroom it was going to cost us 30 but girl on phone said that they where doing a deal for customers and it was only going to be 22 euro ..so this month comes and they took out full amount in bank so dh rang up to complain and they sorted it but had no idea what he was on about about the 22 euro and is charging us the 30 ..Dh didnt get the girls name so that gave him the deal so nothing could be done about it .. OH and they are not given us the refund for the 2 months that they overcharged us just going to but it off the bill for the next while . 👿 👿 Make sure you are going to get the deal that they told you at

Taylor5

Thanks Lisa I’ll tell dh to watch his bank account

Yvonne

My brother done this too and got about €20 off for the next 12 months!!

Anyone have the freeview?

yummymummy

got 2 phonecalls last week telling me i could get sky movies or sports or both for half price for 3 months, i declined 🙂

Yvonne

We got that offer before Christmas and took it… its up this month, so will be cancelling it again!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.