skin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    travelgirl

Hi there,
    not sure if this is the right place for this post, but sure will give it a go!
    I am doing bridesmaid for my cousin in 4 months and i need some help with my skin, it is in really bad condition and would love to get it up to scratch in time for the wedding.
    It is quite red and blotchy and i regulary get spots on my chin and neck?
    my problems are that i have no idea what products to get, and the ones that i do eventually get need to be quite inexpensive as finances, like everyone else are very limited!
    so any advise will be greatly appreciated!
    thanks

Taylor5

What type of spots are they? Are they from greasy skin or hormones?

I find steam is great, Elave facial cleanser wash is fab, tea tree oil dabbed onto spots it clears them up in no time…. Bio oil is great for blotchy skin, but if you have greasy skin wouldnt recommend, i have very dry skin so it works for me

travelgirl

Hi Taylor5
    I would say i probably would veer more towards oily skin, but patches of dry too, combination i suppose!
    couple of people have recommended the Elave range, do use it for my DD but that was because she has very sensitive skin, touch of eczema too, didn’t know they did adult range too!

Taylor5

Yes they do a lovely wash, its lovely to use then wash off with a warm facecloth…
    Are you drinking plenty of water and plenty of fruit and veg? I know when i up the water and fruit my skin is fab and its very dry when im not.

beams

If i were youtravelgirl i would go get a facial and get loads of advice from the beauty therapist…..its the best way to find out what type of skin you have and what products you should be using…..dont be pressured into buying any of their products though as you can get what they recommend far cheaper on ebay 😆 😆 If you are using the wrong products for your skin you will only make matters worse…..the initial outlay of money will be worth it and your skin will be glowing for the wedding !! Best of luck 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.