skating every Friday 8pm Funtasia Drogheda

Home Forums National Chat skating every Friday 8pm Funtasia Drogheda

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    littleleaf

Hi all. I am really trying hard to loose weight after the birth of my DS2 (6mnths now) I think I need to do a lot more in the line of exercise if I want to get back to my ideal weight.

I am sure there are other mums out there just like me who would like to loose a bit more weight by doing something fun.

If you are interested, reply and we will try to organise a time and date that would suit everyone.

scole1

not that into football to be honest, but would like to go roller skating, that’s great fun and also great exercise too…

Fabienne

Like Scole, I’m not into football. But willing to try roller skating (no experience, but went ice skating once and stayed on my feet).

Fabienne

littleleaf

How about Ice Scating in the Dome in Dundalk or maybe that is a bit far for some people?

trixiebell
    Participant

I would be up for roller skating.. is there not a roller disco in Funtaisia in Drogheda, I have never been, but would imagine it would be a good nights craic!

littleleaf

Roller Scating in Drogheda sounds like a plan ladies.

joey_rudd

would love to go roller skating too if it happens 😀

littleleaf

Well the rollerscating is E7.00 for 45minutes and is on the following times:

Mon-Fri 4pm-10pm
    Sat/Sun 11am – 10pm

Evenings would suit me when the kids are in bed and the DH is home to mind them. So 7:30 – 8:15? Would that suit everyone else?

Fabienne

Time suits me, but depends on the day.

Let me know.
    I prefer tuesdays or thursdays

Fabienne

Anonymous
    Inactive

Would be up for roller skating…..loved it years and years ago. Watch the kids doing it and looks so much fun. Last time we were there though I was pregnant with my little boy so didnt get the chance. Let me know when and where….

munchin
    Participant

i’d give it a go depending on when too
    evenings better

trixiebell
    Participant

evenings are good for me too.

twinkle07

would love to join you ladies, loved it when i was younger, was tempted to do the ice skating lessons in dundalk bit far tho. evenings suit me 2 🙂

littleleaf

Well would Tuesday from 7:30 – 8:15 suit everyone?

Fabienne

good.
    Fabienne

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.