Single/Lone Parent Group in Louth?

Home Forums International, Single Parents & Community Single/Lone Parent Group in Louth?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all. I’m a single parent of two children, aged 14 and 4. I’ve never been to a single parent group and was wondering if anyone knows of any on in Co Louth at the moment. I would love to get in touch with other single parents and perhaps start our own group if there isn’t already one running. So if you’re a lone parent or even just ‘feel’ like you’re a lone parent sometimes, I would love to hear from you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, Im a recent lone parent relocating to Louth next month. Would love to meet up with someone in the same situation. I’ve three children and finding it all a bit overwhelming but getting there all the same 😕

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi girls,

There is a Mumstown parents & toddler coffee morning on Tuesday and it is a lovely event. All parents are very welcome along.

It is in Bagel Bar, Laurence town centre from 10am-12 and there is free parking, free nibbles and product samples for parents.

you could arrange to meet each other there? it is a nice event as there is a play area for babies too.

HTH

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi thanks so much for that- is it on this Tuesday? If so might pop along- the Laurence Centre is the one right in the town?

Jedt
    Keymaster

Yep, this Tuesday 4th June from 10am-12 in the Bagel Bar, downstairs. Its is very friendly and all parents are welcome – there are always new mums coming along each month so please don’t be shy! And there is no need to register or anything like that, its a free event so you just turn up!

I’ll be there with my 21 month old daughter Summer (you will see me running after her alot!!) so please come say hello.

Hope to see you there,
    Siobhan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.