Single bed – unused for Sale

Home Forums SWAP SHOP Single bed – unused for Sale

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mammycool
    Participant

I have a single bed that I bought a few years ago but have never used. It is pine – ready for staining or painting. Mattress included.

Bought 2 but the room is not really big enough to hold 2.

Take away for 50euro.

yummymummy

any chance you could put up a pic, i want one for my spare room but its a very small room.

mammycool
    Participant

It is not actually assembled at the moment – I have another in my sons room – very similar but the head and foot part would be a bit different – do you want a picture of that?

If not, here is one in Argos that is very close – difference being on the footer part – the footer is similar to the header.

Currently in my office, which is a tiny box room – the base of the bed is up against the wall – I would say length with head and foot is about 6 1/2 foot.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/part … NE+BED.htm

yummymummy

ill measure length of room, as have desk there and no where else to put it if bed too long if you get me, also would have to arrange collection of it as only drive a clio hahahaha.

ill get bac to you tw if thats ok.

yummymummy

sorry it took me so long to get back to you..room is 7ft long (space allowed with the desk at end of bed) so im defo interested in the bed if its still available!!??!!

mammycool
    Participant

Hi there,

Yes, still available. Will get the hubby to make sure all the parts for putting together are with it. Do you need to organise someone to collect? I will pm the address when I have checked it over later.

yummymummy

Yeah need to organise someone to collect it, but ithink i have that sorted. ill pm my phone no and aybe you could text me as i finsih work at 2 and have no access to internet.

Bibi

hi ,

just wanted to find out if this bed is sold ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.