Shopping up North

Home Forums National Chat Shopping up North

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    hjs

No, we r staying in Galgorm for the week and then I will be going to Coleraine from there on Friday cos I am there every Friday for my uni course. Beleive me, driving to Coleraine from Galgorm on that Fri is gonna be like a picnic compared to driving there from Drogheda every Friday like I have been doing – will get a lie in that am, instead of having to get up 530am and drive 2 and half hrs like I have been doing every Fri since Sept!!!

I have to pass Coleraine Asda to get to and from uni.

Taylor5

love the dolls house!!! wow great price!

Almae

its fab 🙂 it s toss between that and the one in ELC (one reduced to 99)

Taylor5

i think with that price the asda one wins hands down… will the elc stuff fit into the asda one?

Almae

house furniture is £12 in asda , all of it so goin to get it too 🙂

Taylor5

is that for the whole house or just one room like elc?…. God thats a fantastic price, i bet your delighted 😉

Almae

20 PIECE SET , it will do for a start 🙂

http://direct.asda.com/Doll’s-House-Fur … lt,pd.html

happymumblemum
    Participant

A lovely Xmas presents, your dd will be delighted. What a bargain.

I loved Dolls Houses as a child but made my own from card board boxes, I used to wall paper them and put bits of old carpet down, I made all my own furniture too..my house comprised of about 9 cardboard boxes, I adored it..then one day my nasty mum downsized it to one..I was devastated.
    My Auntie gave me all her daughters out grown proper Sindy House stuff and I had no interest for me it was about creating..

Kate

I think grocery shopping is much the same, althoughthere is a big difference when buying in bulk and the variety of course. My family is english and it wouldnt be christmas without the matchmakers or the misfits 🙂

For any bike buyers this year – Banbridge is brilliant, aside from the outlet, there is a raleigh store in the town centre and the difference is phenomanal. My son’s Raleigh bike was €109 in Eurocycles – Bought it for £55 in Banbridge!!! I would have been sick If I’d bought it in ROI and seen that price…

hjs

Yeah tbh, if anyone was going north I would prob advise going past Newry to banbridge or even make a day and go to Sprucefield, esp now the new road open.

I get to Sprucefield in 50 min.

But then again, I am 2 mins off the m1 in tullyallen, I travel up there passing about 7am and I don’t drive slowly!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

havin a friend over this week and i said we would get some drink in so…. i did some homework and compared prices…

WKD blue £2.99 p/btl or 2 for £5(5.70euro) WKD 5.50euro p/btl 😕

Smirnoff ice same as above……
    so u can by 2 bottles for the same price as one bottle…. i did the exchange rate and it works out at 5.70euro for the 2 bottles!!! worth the trip for the drink still…… 😀
    Sainsbury’s…. and tesco online i checked the prices…
    Check sainsburys online before you go….
    http://www.sainsburys.co.uk

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.