Shoes website??!!!!

Home Forums National Chat Shoes website??!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Joanne06
    Participant

Anyone got any good websites for shoes you can pass on??!!! Im on a search for shoes for moi for the big day but dont see the sense in payin hugh bucks. They seem much more reasonable online! IF that is i can find suppliers to ship to Ireland!!! All help appreciated!

ellokittee

Aah, that’s a toughie, one of the things I miss most about living in the states was the great shoe sites! Like you said, very few if any deliver to Ireland, though =( You are very brave to risk buying shoes for your big day online!

Joanne06
    Participant

I wdnt call it being brave! Im refusing to pay big bucks for a pair of shoes. My mate paid €385 for hers n i thinkthats crazy!

rossylisa

[quote="Joanne06" . My mate paid €385 for hers n i think thats crazy![/quote]

feck that i paid 20 euro for mine in barcelona they went really well with my dress have you tried barrotts for a pair

Yvonne

€385!!!! Thats madness! I paid €40 for mine in Dana shoes – now the Bridal Studio – (they only done shoes at the time) – I thought the average would be €100 or so for shoes now….
    Just be careful about buying online too, as if your dress is a certain colour – they may need to be dyed to match… You should try Tullys, even Lantz that do the stationery have some shoes!

ellokittee

LOL, thats more than I payed for my whole wedding! 😳
    Surely there’s a happy medium somewhere, shoe shops seem to be EVERYWHERE here! Looking off-season is probably your best bet, spring and summer is the wedding season, so maybe you can find some good bargains this time of year?

Joanne06
    Participant

Sudve mentioned the dress is diamond white, which has a silver hue to it but a good bit of siler detial on it too so silver shoes is quite a posability!!! Surely comfort is a factor to consider but i dont mind gettin a low casual shoe for the dancin in the eve like! I wd consider white thou if i got cheap enough. have to try barets tom. Saw nice pair in newry but cant see them on the site! Might have them here!

Yvonne

Diamond White – lovely!! You are probably best trawling all the good shoe shops around and seeing what they have… will keep my thinking hat on though!

Taylor5

Dana shoe, they were down on the quays in Drogheda, werent they? If its the same place their shoes are fab

Yvonne

Thats right Taylor – they were lovely in there..

Joanne are you heading to all the wedding fairs – I see a few advertised lately, you might get some contacts at them also…

Joanne06
    Participant

No point goin to wedding fairs Yvonne for a pair shoes! Im SICK of tehm at this stage! Nothin more to do really other than shoes! Not many of thm anyways have shoes at their fairs!

ArtyMum

One of the girls on Eumom just started this site:

http://www.rubyshoes.ie/

She has some fab wedding shoes there. Not sure of prices etc as I think the site is still a work in progress.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.