Shoe fetish anyone?

Home Forums Louth Chat Shoe fetish anyone?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi all,

I’m putting together a light hearted weeklycolumn for a local papercalled "Me and my…."

I would like to do one called "Me and my shoe collection"

anyone out there mad about shoes? wanna show off your stash to the readers of a local paper
    if so, contact me on makeabetterlife@iol.ie

Thanks,Siobhan (fellow shoe lover!)

scole1

try pinkbabe she’s mad about her shoes….

Taylor5

Yeah think Pink is the girl for you, dont think she has a thing for shoes but more for shopping

Jedt
    Keymaster

I can’t believe no one has contacted me about this one yet…I thought I would be in undated with girls who have massive shoes collections (like me!!!)

Don’t know how to find pinkbabe….if she or anyone else with a shoe fetish reads this please get in touch.

As a shoe lover I would love to do a piece on someone local who has a fab shoe collection!!

Thanks girls,
    Siobhan

Taylor5

I’ll pm pink on another site and tell her to look a this topic

yummymummy

one of my mates has 100’s of shoes but i dont think (actually i know) she wouldnt be interviewed for the paper hahaha

im a shoe person but defo nothing to write home about, prob about 50 pairs which is nothing compared to other people i know!

Taylor5

50 😯 😯 😯
    I’ve about 20 if that, I HATE shopping so dont have much of anything

Jedt
    Keymaster

thanks girls, I have shoes in 3 wardrobes in my house and still dont have enough. I thought it was more of an epidemic tbh!!

now I feel a bit bad about how many pairs Ihave!!

hopefully someone will contact me about this article, think it would be a nice one

Thanks anyway,
    Siobhan[/b]

pinkbabe

😀 thanks girlies… glad to see you haven’t forgotten me or my shoes 😳

I have a major love for shoes & am running out of space for them but I am no longer local 🙁

Buying shoes gives me a buzz probly because they always fit. My fav saying is … when I get tired of shopping, I sit down & try on shoes 😀

Happymammy

I think I have a pair of shoes to match all my going out outfits!
    My daughter loves to clatter about in my hee hiles!!!!

I love newlook shoes for a sat night out on the tiles. You can match shoes in there with almost any colour of outfit!

Gimme Gimme Gimme shoes oooh I luv em! 😆

EJ

Ha Ha – mine say Hee Hiles too! Funny!

I love my shoes, for the same reason as Pink – coz they fit! But I’d have maybe 20 pairs stuffed in the dedicated shoe cupboard.

I bought a lovely pair of gold wedges yesterday for a wedding, and then a gold bag to match – went to put them away only to discover 3 others in the cupboard, very similar in style that would have done the job. Just forgot all about them! They’re not going back though – too comfy!

EJ

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.