shocking

Home Forums National Chat shocking

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    scole1

hi girls just thought i’d post this but be prepared for shocking images, it’s a report a friend of mine did she’s from Canada and travelled to Kabul recently this story was aired on Canada News Station, it’s about Afghan women who find no other way out of their terrible lives other than burning themselves it’s something that’s never highlighted the women’s struggle to get out of the clutches of a horrible regime……very touching….

http://www.canada.com/globaltv/national … index.html

SEARCH FOR NO WAY OUT ON THE LINK AND YOU’LL SEE THE REPORT

Gismo

Oh my god this is horrendous. God love them. Could only bring myself to watch a bit of it.

scole1

i know she was telling me about the report when she came back and the stuff she was telling me was horrific, one woman set herself alight in order to get out of a very abusive marraige, divorce is NOT an option, she had 3 kids and wanted them to be educated and looked after, the only option as they were poor was for her to die and the children go into an orphange, anyway she had it planned she poured fuel on herself and set herself alight her 10yr old daughter found her on fire an threw water on her mother to save her, her husband then left her because she was sooo badly deformed and as she hadn’t died her kids were no better off, then an underground womens group came and asked her if she would be interested in working and seeing her children, she said yes, they put her children in an orphange they are eductaed and she works in the cafeteria she gets to see her kids everyday and they have a better life……but how sad is it to have to do such a thing for your children the poor children and women who have no other option but to do this it’s just horrific…..she said the things she saw you just couldn’t imagine….some of the stuff she filmed is waaayyy to graphic to be aired,

Gismo

That is horrible..imagine living in a culture where your child is better off in an orphanage than with its mother. Surely something should be done to stop this. However horrific the things shot are they should be send to United Nations to have something done…maybe i’m niave in thinking that somehing would be done by them as they are probably well aware of the situation and doing nothing about it. Thats just awful

Taylor5

I’ve seen a programme on the BBC and it was the other way around, it was the husbands burning the wives. On beautiful girl only in her 20’s wanted to leave her marriage (it had been arranged and she wasnt happy) he poured petrol over her and stood while she burned. It was horrific she had no ears, nose etc

Happymammy

Oh god and i complaine when my dp doesnt put his dishes in the dishwasher and i feel taken for granted!

These poor women, i cant imagine what its like to have no control over your own life and body and your childrens. If i couldnt get to my babies when they needed me i would have a heart attack tryn! Its soo evil. Why do these men go on like that what god or religion so they beleive in, its all a farce! They are just perverts using god as an excuse to rape women and young girls and beat them when they feel like it. I dont see where it can say in any bible or holybook that a man has the right to rape or murder his wife just because he feels like it or because she doesnt love him.

There is a women who knocks on my mothers door every friday evening begging i dont know what country she is from but she looks romanian. She is only about 18 she had two children and while i was pregnant on ava she was pregnant on her third. She was always so jolly and happy and while i was in mams yesterday she arrived at the door. Dad was cleaning his car and so i i brought the baby out to show her off as we have had many little chats on a friday and where due the same month. (im a nosey bit*h actually!)

Her little baby girl was tiny in the pram, she was one week old and when the girl was talking to me i copped her whole kneck was covered in love bits. She told me she had the baby at home with her sister and that her husband wants another baby very soon. She started laughing but i knew (after just giving birth myself) she was dyn to have a good cry and i felt so sorry for her. My dad said that he has often been out washn the car or in the garden and see’s her husband picking her up at the end of the road and he hit her across the back of the head a while back while she was pregnant getting into his van and her young son was screaming cryn and he got a belt aswell. My dads a gentle giant and he couldnt shake it off for ages. I cant imagine what that poor girl goes through. We all have friends who are in mad relationships and you feel like, god they can choose to leave its their own fault if they stay blah deblah, but i dont think this lass has a choice.Very sad. And you cant intervene because then they get beaten even more i would imagine. I would love to give him a good hiding (her husband) i wouldnt mind but he’s a scrawny little bugger aswell.

I was listening to 2fm yesterday and there was a lady on it talking about rape camps in the war zones etc etc. How can these things go on in todays worls and we cannot do anything to help…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.