Shavingvs Waxing?

Home Forums Louth Chat Shavingvs Waxing?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hair here, there and everywhere.
    What good does it do anyway?
    Californian, Brazilian, Henna & Crystals even waxing for MEN! What do with think of all these new trends?

Taylor5

Oh waxing hands down… dont know how people shave their bikini line, waxing is your only man. That link for the wax clinic looks fab, will have to give them a ring now I’m back swimming.
    Girls with waxing your regrowth is less and less each time, no stubble or itchy bits 🙄 😆 😆 😆 😆 (the things we do)
    I would guess what I get would be a Californian wouldnt go a far as a Brazilian, but you never know dont knock it till you try it 😆 😆 😆
    110% for waxing
    I do admit I shave my legs, but dont have much hair, would only shave once a month and the hair would only be a mm long 😀 😀 😀 Dont even have underarmhair 😉 😉

Sinprey

awhen it comes to legs shaving is handy. dont like leaving them till very hairy for wax but bikini wud have to be waxing.i was only thinking the other day about checking out studiowax ❗ as iused to go to certain salon and last time (quite a while ago i got a different girl than usual and talk about brazilian gone wrong i wont give detail 😳 )so needless to say havent got waxd in a while)

Happymammy

Hi

Was going to a wedding 2 weeks ago, i let the hair get mad long during the bad weather and she got one strip of wax on and near jumped off the table!!!! Having nightmares and pains in my legs since!!!!

NEVER AGAIN!!! SHAVE SHAVE SHAVE its painless and cheaper!

Oh god ive goosepimples! 😕 😕

rossylisa

i only got my eyebrows waxed before my wedding and i was terrified but it wasnt painfull but have to build up the courage to get my lady garden doing ill have to be locked or given an anisteic 😳 😳 😳

Taylor5

God I’d get my "Lady Garden" done before I’d ever get my eyebrows waxed again

rossylisa

taylor i find when you are lying down in a beautiy place it hurts you more than sitting i used to get it done in the beauty place in yellowbatter think it was and my eyes were always swooling now my sis ilaw does them and it is grand

Taylor5

Thats your eyebrows your talking about 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

yummymummy

never ever ever would i shave my bikini line OUCH!!!! i get a rash if i do and its sooooo itchy not a pretty site walking down the road when ur bikini line is itchy, its not like we blokes and can get away with scrathing down there when the mood takes us ha ha.
    i shave me legs its just quicker then waiting on regrowth between waxes.
    i use an electric razor on my bikini line, have a voucher since x mas for a beauty place, must get to using it!!!

Happymammy

An electric razor??? Is that like a lady shave?? Sorry i really am a wax virgin!!!!!!

yummymummy

yeah like a lady shaver, its a small one that has diff heads for the diff parts of your bikini line, got it in argos, its fab i love it, although its not toally smooth it does the job and ive had no complaints 😉 😉 (had to say it 🙂 🙂 🙂 )

Happymammy

I once tried a ladyshave under my arms burnt the bejaysus out of them!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha 😆 😆 😆

yummymummy

burnt under your arms??? how would that happen???
    no i use the bikini razor for the bikini ha ha ha

kcireland

The first time always kills … cause the hair is course. I was thinking about waxing my armpits … will let you know!
    I’ve been very fortunate .. ha! … to be born with a lot of dark hair .. and have passed along the genes to my eldest … she is only 10 and has already had her legs waxed 5 times! If she can do it … anyone can!

EJ

Hi Ladies, Ive had all of the above places mentioned waxed and I have to say – out of all of these, the underarms were the worst for pain!!! Ouch, I bled and all! The legs werent as sore, but there is more surface area to cover there and the pain is dragged out more.

There’s pills available that work for combatting baldness, that are safe and with no side effects… Why oh why can they not invent a pill that gets rid of the hair???? I suppose it would work on the head hair too then. Just answered my own question!!! (Natural Blonde)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.