Shaving a Problem!!!

Home Forums For the Dads! Shaving a Problem!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Uniquelyu

Hi Guys

Do you have a problem with your shaving routine, do you find that you still have razor burns, in-growning hairs or not getting enough from your shave?

If you have answered yes to any of these questions, Dermalogica Shave is the answer……..

Come over to see us at Uniquely U, Unisex Beauty Therapy, Swords and we will give you the answer.

Call 085 1366687 for your free consultation.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Jane – do you do hot shaves for men? what advice would give to men to minimize damage from shaving? My friend is looking to get a skin care related gift for her husband and she was going to send him to town but Swords would suit them better thanks.

Uniquelyu

Hi Sabbi

I don’t actuallyoffer Hot Shave for men but do Dermalogica Prescriptive Facials which is a good way of getting our men into using good products.

With regards to shaving, generally speaking, I find that men have an incorrect shaving routine, and use the wrong products for their skin which cause conditions like razor burn & ingrowing hair.

The correct order to shave would be cheeks, neck, chin, top lip. The reason for this is that the hair is stronger on the chin/lip to the product has longer to soften these hairs. Always shaving with the grain of the hair and wash our razor frequently.

Most of the shop purchased products are filled with harmful chemicals and synthetic ingredients which dry out the skin but the Shave range from Dermalogica do not contain any of these so do not dry out the skin. They contact ingredients such as essential oils that soften, hydrate and nourish the skin.

The Shave Range is a 3 step programme which is Pre-Shave, Shave, Post-Shave. The best thing for you friend to do is either give me a call on 085 1366687 or call in for a chat to the salon down on River Mall, Swords and I can spend some time with her going thru the range.

Fabienne

My husband uses shaving oil. It’s brilliant and so natural.
    He can use the oil to shave as well as after-shave.
    No more shaving cream in our house.
    And it’s so small easy to take when we go on a plane (with limited luguage, he often end up not shaving for a week, now it’s a thing of the past).

Fabienne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.