Sharkey’s cuts for kids

Home Forums Yummy Mummy to Practical Parenting! Sharkey’s cuts for kids

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    chewieodie
    Participant

Chewie we got some details for you:

Sharkey’s provide DVDs, free mini manicure, lolli pop and balloon and the price is €14.50. Saturday is a busy day so its a good idea to book in.

HTH.

chewieodie
    Participant

Hey guys!

Anyone know of a price list for here? I’m trying to find it on the web / facebook and not having any joy….

Got DS in for a lego workshop on Saturday, and was considering taking Rapunzel for a treat…. 😉

Fabienne

can’t help with your question but could you tell me more about lego workshop?

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

There are different options, best bet is to ring and ask the guys about prices and bookings. They are located at the Marina in Malahide on 01-8163988

We have had lots of good feedback about Sharkey’s and there was great excitement when the new baby shark hatchedlast year. Kids seem to love going there.

There were €3 off vouchers for Sharkey’s in the Mumstown Christmas goody bags….if you still have any of the contents be worth having a look in there!

If you don’t have one let us know and we’ll see if we have any left here.

HTH

chewieodie
    Participant

I popped them a message on Facebook, so if I don’t get any feedback there, I’ll give them a call tomorrow…. I reckon it would be a lovely treat for her….
    I had a peek at what I had left over Sabbi, I don’t seem to have for them… if you have any left that would be fab!
    Looking at the website, they seem to do such fun things! and I have SUCH a girlie girl!

http://learnit.ie/

Fabs, he is going to a workshop on Saturday… Scole checked it out, and I’m sending my son with hers, so I reckon he’ll enjoy it, he is lego mad. I just wanted to do something for herself whilst himself was having a treat… 😉

Jedt
    Keymaster

Sounds like a proper girly day out and a good price, especially compared to other ‘kids’ salons who charge 18.99 without those trimmings!!

And there is a baby shark! I am definitely taking my girls, they love getting their nails done too and I don’t let them often so it will be a real special treat!!

chewieodie
    Participant

Absolutely brilliant! Thanks guys! She is booked in for 1pm on Saturday….
    I’ll be sure to post a review afterwards…. 😉

munchin
    Participant

mmmmmmmm interest def sounds like a lovely girly day out – reckon the girls would love it

chewieodie
    Participant

Right, I am back!!!

What a delight, and even more so what a treat for herself!
    As luck would have it, we are playing host to the school "tiger" who has to go with our daughter everywhere for the weekend.

The ladies were brilliant, in that DD got her haircut, and Tadhg the Tiger got his robe on, and got his haircut too…. much to the delight of our little one. She had her nails painted too… (with Tadhg watching).

10/10 guys…. one VERY happy little girl, and happy mummy too!

Jedt
    Keymaster

That’s brilliant, so glad she enjoyed it. We are always hearing great reports about Sharkey’s

Getting the nails done is the clincher, definitely taking my girls for their next hair cuts there!!

chewieodie
    Participant
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice to see the Tiger got a trim too!

chewieodie
    Participant

I know… cute hey! Loved the fact that they were game to deal with the tiger too!

munchin
    Participant

ah looks great – fair play to them alright

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.