Sensitive scalp

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT Skincare Expert Sensitive scalp

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Una Thomsen

My scalp is mad itchy all the time and is worse when I shampoo. I have tried all the usual shampoos the doctor suggested with no luck what so ever. Hope you can tell me of a shampoo and conditioner I can use on my hair and scalp which will help. Its even worse if I colour my hair .

munchin
    Participant

Have you tried Elave products?

Hi Una,

I’ve just seen your post. Most shampoo’s and washing products contain irritants such as Sulfates (sulphates/SLS/SLES) or perfumes and colours that irritant the skin and scalp. Our Elave product range is a top-to-toe skincare range that contains washes, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, body creams, lotion, body oil and facial products – suitable for all age groups.

Elave is Free From all common irritants and contain Chamomile to help sooth the scalp. I would be happy to send you some samples if you wish to email me with your postal address at: sales@ovelle.ie

Regards,

Elave Team

Jedt
    Keymaster

Second the Elave range. We use it all the time here on all our heads and no one gets irritated with it.

My Dad also has been using it – he used to have quite a lot of dandruff and its gone now. Its very good.

kathy84

Hello sorry only new to this so having a look through he post’s. . My dad has a severely bad scalp with itchy dried flaky skin and its that bad its red and inflamed we have tried so many different products and spend a fortune but to no avail at the moment he is using coconut oil which keeps the dryness out of it.. which Elave products would be best to try would they be creams or shampoo’s? Thanks in advance

Hi Kathy,

Elave skincare range is designed for dry, sensitive skin and scalps. We have a full range for top-to-toe hair and body care for all ages.

Our products are Free-From common irritants such as Sulfates SLES/SLS, parabens, perfume, formaldehyde, alcohol, soap, colours and more.

We have an Elave Shampoo and Conditioner available and also it may be helpful to use our Elave Intensive Cream around the hair line if you were finding that the skin here was particularly itchy.

I would be happy to send you some samples if you would like to contact us at sales@ovelle.ie with your postal address?

Kind regards,

Ann-Marie
    Elave Team

lellykelly

Didnt realise that Elave was free from sulphates. I get the 8 week blow dry in my hair and have to use shampoo and conditioner without sulphate. Its very hard to find!

Jedt
    Keymaster

My father-in-law used to have really bad reaction to shaving gels and when we got him some Elave and he switched over, the difference in his skin was great. He stopped itching and flaking and his skin was not red or irritated. He used the shave balm too after using the shaving gel and it really made a big difference.

They do mens gift sets and they make a really nice Father’s day gift, see: http://www.elaveskincare.com/collection … essentials

And its currently on offer for 17.95, usually 23.48

Brilliant gift idea.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.