Security Tag

Home Forums National Chat Security Tag

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just back from the states, bought my brother a couple of Tommy shirts, and just realised the security tags are still attached. Do you know will a store here remove them for me. I have a receipt that proves i did pay for them. Just not sure of the tag, do all stores/countries have there own type of tag?

Elliemae

most store have their own type, I had to try loads of shops cos the same thing happened to me!!

babycam

This happened to me too and my partner got them off with plyers but be careful because some tags contain a dye

Jedt
    Keymaster

You could try the Tommy store in Laurence Town Centre? The Mumstown get together is on tomorrow morning in the Bagel bar there and if you explain your predicament to the management, they might be able to help you.

Hope that helps! Might see you at Bagel Bat 10am. Free parking for 4 hours and free food so lots of other reasons to come along too!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Going to try head to Tommy this week, wont make the Bagel Bar, WORK WORK!!

mammycool
    Participant

I had the same problem a few years back. Got it off with a hacksaw.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Lai,

If you go to the Laurence Town Centre. ask for Susan in management and she will help you if she can. She is fab and can solve practiclaly any problem!

Good luck with it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Got sorted in the Tommy Shop in the Laurence, alarms went off on my arrival!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.