Seafood & Grill restaurant

Home Forums National Chat Seafood & Grill restaurant

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Fifi

Hi, has anyone tried out that new Seafood & Grill bar in Bryanstown in Drogheda. Thinking of goin there for a meal just wondered if anyone been there and if so, what was it like?

Bookwitch

I was there last month for my birthday and the food was lovely

scole1

was there actually during the week….hubby had the lamb shank and said it was nice…..my ds had sausages and chips, proper homemade ones with skins on they were nice, i had steak sandwhich that was lovely steak melted in your mouth……

only thing was it was a bit chilly in the place….

Fifi

Thanks for that…. I think i’ll try it out after ur good reports… And maybe i’ll wear something heavy to keep me warm 🙂

libby1
    Participant

Make sure you book.. it is so buzy ..
    I have been there a few times. I love the sweet potatoes wedges and steak sandwiche the best

I love the atmosphere as well

Fifi

Thanks libby, i have booked for next week, will let u no how i get on… looking forward to it..

yummymummy

going there on 21st feb, looking forward to it now what with the good reports!

Dinomum

Have been there twice, once for lunch and once for dinner…it’s fab, food is great and reasonably priced…have to agree it is a bit chilly, but its a big space. Loved the fact that the kids menu isnt just sausage/nuggets and chips, its proper food ! They do a lovely starter for kids bread sticks, carrott etc and a little dip, my dd loved it…and it’s complimentary !! Keep up the good work to the owners..

munchin
    Participant

mmmmmmm have no babs on thurs/fri night – might have a word with dh see if he’ll take me out for dinner!

Yvonne

Sounds lovely, must get to try it sometime!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.