Scotch Hall Wednesday night!!!

Home Forums Louth Chat Scotch Hall Wednesday night!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ally23

Hi Ladies,

I have just seen in the Drogheda Independent, that they are holding an evening in aid of the Breast Cancer Research, on Wed 17th starting at 7.pm. The ad says that tickets cost 10 euro, with that you get entered into a draw for 1000 euro also you are given discount vouchers for the shops in Scotch Hall. I just think what a great way to spend an evening, walking around when its nnot sooo busy and you could even start christmas shopping…….plus its all in a good cause!!! I Will definately be going so if anyone would like to meet up for coffee there let me know.
    Hope to see some of you there,
    Talk soon,
    Alison.
    P.s The contact details for the tickets are Sharon 0876699883 or avonireland@hotmail.com

libby1
    Participant

Hi

I have tickets also, there are so many charties fundraising at this event. We are presently fundraising to bring a group of People to Lourdes in May 2009.

Drogheda Special Olympics Club

Text me :

Liz 086 822 4303

Thank you

Elliemae

looking forward to it! all for a good cause! seems to have a very good response, could be a busy night!!
    Does anyone one know what the offers in the shops are? I know in Next you get a €5 voucher for every €100 spent.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.