Scotch Hall First Tuesday Club OCTOBER

Home Forums Louth Chat Scotch Hall First Tuesday Club OCTOBER

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    ScotchHall

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know what we have going on for the 1st Tuesday Club on the 6th October.

Well some good news – it is FREE PARKING ALL DAY for registered members (you can register at the information desk on level1). We also have fantastic discounts in stores, 2 for 1 in Gymboree all afternoon and also 1/2 price Kiddee Kabs!

The schedule is:

IN THE FOOD COURT
    11-4pm Baby Corner in the food court
    2-4pm FREE Art Workshop for kids
    2pm Peter Mark Hair Demo
    2.30pm Louth County Childcare Information Talk
    3pm GOSH Cosmetics Make Up Demo
    3.30pm Aura Leisure Centre Fitness Demo

FOR KIDS:
    FREE Face painting 11-4pm in Art & Hobby
    FREE Book Reading in Waterstones at 3pm
    2-4pm FREE Art Workshop in the Food Court

We look forward to seeing you.

Scotch Hall

Fabienne

Might pop in to see.
    Fabienne

Jedt

That’s great about the free parking. I have plans that morning to go to baby massage at the Bagel Bar but I will definitely come over in the afternoon to pop the kids into Gymboree, they love it in there and it means I get to have a browse around the shops while they’re entertained!!

scole1

yeah me too going to bagel bar, shame it’s on a tues too, would be better on another day to be honest, wicked wednesday or something, but love the tues in laurence centre so will be there i’m afraid…but best of luck

Taylor5

Its such a pity the days clash, is there anyway Scotch Hall could do another day…. Leave Laurances with the tuesday as we all love it, if you stick with the sameday NOBODY will be there Im afraid…… sounds great might pop in later in the afternoon for storytime

hjs

I will b at BB 2, Scotch!

Is 1st Wednesday 2 revolutionary a concept. Or last Wednesday? 0r every 3rd Thursdat on months starting with an "M" in a leap year?! I’m joking of course!

Just to echo previous posts, does seem a shame that you are targeting the exact same audience as the Laurence, which already has a loyal following. Simply changing the date could eliminate that prob and ensure you have an audience at a stroke.

Food (court, I’m sorry, that’s not even funny…) for thought?

Taylor5

Hjs lay off the coffee…. stick with the tea 😆 😆 😆 😆

hjs

Or try the spritzers, wine or GIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mother’s Ruin etc etc etc!!!

Taylor5

My granny aspired to be the queen mother, what with drinking Gin before 10AM 😯 😯 😯 For Medicinal Purposes only

munchin
    Participant

i’ll be returning to work full time soon but i’m hoping to make the bagel bar in Oct and Dec – agree with other pity Scotch hall is targetting same following – you’d get a much bigger turn out if you went for a different day!
    The Bagel Bar, mumstown & laurence shopping centre seem to have put an awful lot of work into the first Tues club – well done (wonder would my boss give me first tuesdays off so i can keep going 😆 :lol: )

Taylor5

Two kids now munchin the least your deserve is the first tuesdsay off

ScotchHall

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your comments regarding the 1st Tuesday Club. The concept of our First Tuesday Club is to provide special discounts to parents whilst having entertainment in the mall. I understand that the Bagel Bar does a morning event that is extremely popular which we are not trying to compete with so we have scheduled most of our events for the afternoon.

The main benefit of this day is the offers that you can receive in store until 7pm that night – here is a taster of some of the offers!!!!!

10% OFF in: Dorothy Perkins, Topshop, Wallis, Carraig Donn, Waterstones & Burtons

Hallmark – 15% OFF Baby Items

And Many Many More.

Thanks,

Scotch Hall

MUMMY5

Will be at the Bagal Bar but if was on another day would definately go.

hjs

But Scotch, u r missing the point!

We are all going to the bagel bar it seems, here on mt atleast which i know only represents a proportion of your target audience, but presumably a significant one as you reiterate your pitch to us more than once!

I for one will be all shopping centred and car parked out by the time I’ve done at the Lawrence on that Tues, and certainly won’t be dragging ds, (2.5yrs and hectic) over to ANOTHER shopping centre event, discounts, story-telling, face-painting or no! Imagine others feel the same?

I’m not re-parking either, free or not. The hassle of in and out of cars, up and down travelators, potentially in and out of buggies also, is quite enough twice in a lifetime thank you very much, never mind twice in one day!

HTH!

Fabienne

My kids are in plauschool and school, won’t go to Lauwrence centre.
    I’ll go after school to scotch hall.

That’s good that there is around different options.
    Yes, I would not go to 2 shopping centres in a row with young kids (or not).

Hope that these 2 separate events will be a success.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.