Scotch Hall First Tuesday Club – MAY

Home Forums Louth Chat Scotch Hall First Tuesday Club – MAY

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ScotchHall

Hi Everyone,

On Tuesday 4th May we have:

1.30 – 3.30pm FREE Kids art workshop in the food court
    &
    3.30 – 4.15pm FREE Gymboree Class taking place in the food court!

All of the fantastic special offers are available for members as well including FREE PARKING ALL DAY, 10% OFF in Carraig Donn, Wallis, Topshop and many more!

Look forward to seeing you.

Thanks,

Scotch Hall

super minder

how do you claim the free parking xxx

ScotchHall

Just register for the 1st Tuesday Club at the Information Desk on Level 1 (or if you are already a member you can just show your key fob) and your parking ticket will be validated at the desk for you.

It is free to register and only takes two minutes!

ScotchHall

More stuff for May’s First Tuesday Club –

From 1.30pm – 3.30pm Boston Beauty Bars will be in the food court to give some mini treatments to Mums while the kids are being entertained by the free art workshop.

Enjoy this chance for a little pampering on us!

Anonymous
    Inactive

This looks like its shaping up to be a great event – good to see Scotch Hall making such an effort to look after the parents & kiddies. And the free parking is nice too….

Hope to see lots of you there Tuesday afternoon. 😀

suzieQ

How old does your child have to be to take part in the events?

Jedt

Hi Suzie Q,

Any age really! I bring my 2, 5 and 7 year olds to Scotch hall in the afternoon for this event and there is something for all of them.

We start off with arts & crafts, which is free in the food court downstairs from 2pm and then at around 3pm I pop them into Gymboree for an hour, which they absolutely love and that means I can get some shopping done and take advantage of the discounts on offer in the stores!

This event is open to anyone and really informal so a good way to keep the kids entertained and enjoy yourself with a cuppa and chat too.

Might see you there next month, I’ve heard Martin the Magician is going to be there – my kids think he’s great so should keep them quiet for a while 😀 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.