Scotch Hall First Tuesday Club 1st of September

Home Forums Louth Chat Scotch Hall First Tuesday Club 1st of September

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ScotchHall

On September 1st at 2pm as part of the Scotch Hall 1st Tuesday Club, join Sonya Mohlich from Styleguide.ie, a regular stylist on Ireland AM, as she showcases 3 daytime styles that will get you through the hussle and bussle of the day while still remaining fashionable plus 3 great evening looks. Sonja will provide great fashion tips for ladies of all ages and outline the “what’s hotâ€

Fabienne

I might come.
    But to be honest, I rarely go to Scotch Hall because of the car park. I don’t like having to pay for parking as I will spend a good amount of money inside.
    Now when I want to go to Dunnes I go to South gate and go to other shopping centre where cark park is free.
    I know it’s being …. but it’s my way (I’m probably not the only one).

If there is a day with less business, why not having a free car park day once or twice a month.

Regards,
    Fabienne

trixiebell
    Participant

I agree with you on the parking charges fabienne! It really annoys me having to pay for parking when im after spending over €100 most weeks in Dunnes.

Supervalue in the town centre give you free parking if you spend over a certain amount in their shop.

Taylor5

I dont go there anymore for the same reason, will go to southgate or supervalu for the free parking

Waffy1

Yeah it’s a sickner having to pay for parking to do your grocery shopping. I go to Tesco now instead. It’s nice to go to the pavillions every now & then. First 2 or 3 hours are free. Can’t remember which.

Babs

I too never go because of the parking fee…even if we got two hours for the price of one it would make a difference…I go to Tesco or Pavillions too for that very reason! 👿

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.