Scotch Hall 1st Tuesday Club – June 1st 2010

Home Forums Louth Chat Scotch Hall 1st Tuesday Club – June 1st 2010

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    ScotchHall

Hi All,

We are delighted to post the line up for June’s 1st Tuesday Club:

1pm – 3pm – Summer Themed Art Work Shop with Cliodhna! Lots of make and do activity, glitter guaranteed!!

3pm – 4pm – Martin the Magician will be handing out balloons, doing tricks and mingling with kids and parents (Please note he will not be doing a full show but there will be plenty of entertainment inthe hour)

We were hoping to have Waterstones to present the top 5 reads for the summer for the parents but due to a staffing issue this is postponed until next month – something to look forward to for those avid readers among you!

Also, this month we will be carrying out a survey to see what is work for you so we would be delighted if as many of you as possible would participate in this.

Looking forward to seeing you all there and we hope you are all enjoying this fantastic weather!

Scotch Hall

Jedt

I can highly recommend this event, the arfts & crafts are always great and the Magician is brill too. I took my kids to a birthday party last year with Martin the magician and my kids absolutely loved him. They were enthralled!

There are loads of offers in the shops on the day too…two for one at Gymboree so you can pop the kids in for 2 hours for the price of 1 hour and get a bit of shopping in.

Pick up a flyer at the customer information desk and see whats on offer on the day -the flyers will be there every day until the event so you can grab one if you are in over the coming days.

Hope to see lots of you there, its great to see Scotch hall coming up with such family friendly activities for us parents 🙂

ScotchHall

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know what brilliant discounts are on in Scotch Hall on Tuesday 1st June for 1st Tuesday Club members:

BBs – Buy Kids Meal Deal and get a FREE regular Tea or Coffee
    Insomnia – 10% off all purchases (excl promotional items)
    Art & Hobby – Pocket Money Lines, 5 items for €7 ~ Kids Paint by Numbers Buy on get one free
    Boston Beauty & Barber Bars – Dry Cut for Father & Sons only €19 ~ File and Paint for Mum & little one only €20
    Topshop, Carrig Donn, Wallis, Burtons, Dorothy Perkins & Waterstones – 10% Off (does not include sale or promotional items)
    Fuschia & Hallmark – 15% Off (does not include sale or promotional items)
    Healthexpress – 15% Off Baby Items (does not include sale or promotional items)
    Clarks – 15% Off First Shoe Range (T&C Apply see in store)

Get shopping!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Jedt

I’m popping the kids into Gymboree for an hour so I can get some shopping done!! Lots of great offers!

ScotchHall

A reminder to all Mums & Dads – Gymboree are as always doing 2 for 1 tomorrow. They do not close for lunch at all and will be open from 12 – 4.

Taylor5

Great offer in Gymboree but no good for me, ds2 is 19 months and i have to stay with him while there…. so no shopping for me 🙄 Would be great if i could leave both kids for an hour
    might see if another mum will share the 2 or 1 with an older child and split the bill and get the kids in half price iykwim

missysmum

i’ve been to the bagel bar a few times for the first tuesday, but think i might try scotchhall tomorrow as i have some stuff i need to grab there anyway, and the magician sounds too good to pass up! Dd is only gonna be able for one or the other, hope to see some of you there, we’ve missed the last few meet ups!

Taylor5

i missed this afternoon in SH AGAIN!!!! The boys were waiting to see there Uncle who is home from the States for a week, it was a flying visit to see the kids….so they spent it out in the garden with the hose and water guns, loads of lovely photos and memories. My two are sick with colds and out in the garden like wet rags 🙄 Ah well it will either kill them or cure them 😆 😆 😆

missysmum

It was a lovely afternoon, dd had a great time playing with all the other little kiddies and even enjoyed parts of the magicician (shes still a little small) i loved it and thought it was great especially for the slightly older kiddies, we even managed to get a coffee and a little shopping done after.

Its really great to have these events organised, thanks again guys!

Jedt

Today’s event in SH was a great success – big thanks to Sarah for organising it and for making the effort to come and ask all us mums what we like about the centre and if we can suggest improvements. It really makes a difference when the centre gets involved like that 😀

The arts & crafts were fab as always and Martin the magician was brilliant – the kids just love this guy!

When it was over, I hired a kiddie kab upstairs (half price on 1st Tuesday club, so only cost me 2 euro for an hour!) and went for a ramble around the shops.

I bought a dress in Dorothy Perkins, reduced from 40 euro to 12 euro and with the 1st Tuesday club discount, it only cost me 10.70! Brilliant!

Got some stuff in Dunnes too, no1st Tuesday discount but good sales in store, so happy enough with that.

Booked an appt for my mum to get her hair done in Peter Mark later in the week (20% off everything there at moment) so only costing her 34.50 for wash, cut & blow dry. I had mine done last week and was very pleased with it, so she booked in while we were there today.

Lots to do in Scotch Hall so its well worth coming to these events to see what’s going on and to make the most of the discounts too.

Thanks guys – well done, will be back next month!

ScotchHall

It’s great to hear such positive feedback!

Cliodhna, as always, did a great job with the crafts yesterday and Martin went down a storm! A big thank you to anyone who completed a survey for us, your feedback is great to have.

Looking forward to seeing you all over the coming weeks at Scotch Hall – Winnie the Witch in Waterstones on Saturday and Beat on the Boyne on Sunday. Visit our website to keep up to date and find us on facebook too!

And ofcourse next month on Tuesday July 6th!

scole1

enjoyed the afternoon, martin was great very funny ds1 still talking about him, and thrilled with his jellyfish/octopus hanging proudly in the playroom…

will get down the next month and looking forward to it hope some good events…

also looking forward to the boyne beats this weekend….

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.