Scotch Hall 1st Tuesday Club December 1st

Home Forums Louth Chat Scotch Hall 1st Tuesday Club December 1st

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ScotchHall

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to remind you all that the 1st Tuesday Club is on again tomorrow. As always there is FREE PARKING ALL DAY for members and the exclusive discounts in stores.

Also just to let you know – Santa’s Grotto is FREE this year in the back of the foodcourt and the kids will get to meet Santa get a present and a small surprise. Photos are available for €5 or you can take your own. The grotto is not open all week so check http://www.scotchhall.ie for the opening times to avoid dissapointment.

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Scotch Hall

scole1

First tuesday club?????????? NONE……. annoyed tbh….

but thanks to Siobhan and the security gaurds,and wonder wagons, kids got some gifts, and a very kind Dunne Stores Manager for some selection Boxes…..

but was very disappointed that Tues club was not on very poor ending to 2009…..any shop mentioned it to said they were’nt doing tues club, very annoyed to be honest as was there because of it and having not been on here in the morning didn’t see that there was a post up saying sanat not there…..and alot of people commenting as to why it wasn’t on too…… many left the centre, and went elsewhere…..
    left a bit of bad taste in my mouth, however i did shop in dunnes (which i never do) because of the Manager, and not wanting to let the kids down….
    something to think about…..

Taylor5

God thats shocking! 😯 😯 😯 Well done to Dunnes Stores, bit of a cock up to say the least!!!

Daisy37

It was a let down…kids wanted Santa but no Santa.

But fair play to Dunnes for the selection boxes, very nice of them and to Siobhain from Mumstown too; she ran around making sure everyone got something and even when I started moaning about the lack of interest from the centre, she would not say a bad thing about them. Instead she wastelling us about the sales and price reductions in the centre and despite the let down, I ended up buying a few bits after all….

Its nice to be appreciated and have your custom wanted and I did not feel that there today. One of the guys seemed actually annoyed at our congregation of mums & babies when the children were playing a little loudly.

Hope they get their act together for next month though…they have not got a patch on the way other centres organise events.

Bookwitch

what happened why did they advertise it above and then not have it?

scole1

i know really annoyed about that…..would like to know what happened

Yvonne

Thats terrible that they done that….

ScotchHall

I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for the mix up regarding Santa at the First Tuesday Club this month.

It was a mistake on my part that I put this up as part of the First Tuesday Club and I am truly sorry for any upset this caused parents and their children.

For the parents that were here, I hope that the presents and chocolates made up, in some way, for the error and would like to let all Mumstown members know that this was completely unintentional and we apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone who attended the First Tuesday Club.

Scotch Hall

Taylor5

Your only human after all and these things happen, but then im saying that from someone who wasnt there…. I know there are a few angry mums out there and rightly so, i’d would be too if my ds”s were upset about something like this………… think the next 1st Tuesday Club better be a good one to make up for this cockup 🙄

Babs

Here here…and a big thank you again to Siobhan for all her efforts to alleviate the upset..fair play to her for approaching the various shops for their support last Tuesday, especially the lovely manager in Dunnes for giving the selection boxes to her for the disappointed children…anyone can make a mistake, but its how you react to the mistake that speaks volumes… 😥

scole1

apology accepted however without siobhan rescuing the situation and the dunnes store manager kids and other families disappointed with it..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.