schools

Home Forums National Chat schools

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kid1

hi guys any ideas on when to enrol my son into schools he’s only 2 in nov and also im kind of new to the area and not too sure of the schools aruond im in the termonfeckin area. :?

Jedt
    Keymaster

Get his name down asap. Check out the school close to you and ask other parents whose children go to them for recommendations.

School fill up very quickly so don’t wait, get him enrolled as soon as you can,

Good luck!

Taylor5

Im not too sure but there is the new educate together school somewhere near termon Abbey

joey_rudd

Im not too sure but there is the new educate together school somewhere near termon Abbey

yes but you better get your childs name down quick they are already getting names for 2014
    my dd just started there on tuesday

Taylor5

What!!! I thought she was starting playschool? How was she?

kasia

Taylor – i was suprised to see joes dd at the school. time goes sooooo quickly 🙂

kid1 – there is an ET school in Aston Village, just behind a termon abbey estate.

joey_rudd

What!!! I thought she was starting playschool? How was she?
    she started play school monday then we got a call saying they had a place for her in school if we wanted to send her so we took a chance
    she seems to like it,wanted to know why she couldn’t go today
    logans in her playschool place now, he loves it

Taylor5

Thats brilliant joey, that worked out well as she would have been too old for the free pre-school spaces….

Kasia how are you? long time no hear, hope all is well with you and yours… did you dd start school this year or is this her second year?

kasia

it’s her second year. she is a senior now 🙂
    we are all fine, been a bit busy last year with my work, done few courses etc.
    maybe we could meet in town for a cup of coffee sometime ? let me know if it suits you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.