School Pictures in Paper!!!!

Home Forums National Chat School Pictures in Paper!!!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The Gaelscoils pictures made it into the Leader this week. My two handsome chaps are in it. They all look so cute :D :D

Taylor5

We didnt get a leader this week, I would always get it Wednesday afternoon but none today

noeleenw

dd is in it too 😆 😆 katie whelan in tenure school 😆 😆 😆

Happymammy

Hi Is Duleek in it this week?? We never get it up here! 🙁

munchin
    Participant

hey happymammy i usually get the drogheda leader on a thurs
    we didn’t get it last week but it’s usually delivered on a thurs – if i see duleek i’ll keep it for you

Happymammy

Ya a star thanks a mill. PM me hows things???

munchin
    Participant

got the leaderyesterday no duleek pictures yet – think we missed a week so might have been in that but i’ll keep an eye out
    pm’d you

noeleenw

went to kodak on meat market lane to get photos that where in paper 30 euro for 2 pictures now they are not massive by any means but this is a total rip off

Happymammy

That is expensive but i just couldnt not get them! Im terrible for that! 🙄 🙄

Yvonne

They are expensive, I got the 10 x 8 and it was €30 – minimum order is €30 – and I wanted to get 2 more for the Nana’s but at that price, no way! I asked for a couple of 6 x 4’s for giving out and was told no – he will not print that size… told her to ask and I did get them, ridiculous the money they are making per classroom! And they are most likely getting paid to go out to each school too!

noeleenw

they also do 2 keyrings for 10 euro total rip off. did any one find out what the story is with getting the class photo from the drogheda indo

Anonymous
    Inactive

Total rip off i was stupid enough to buy 3 cost me €45. I mean it costs about €1 to print off a picture this size.

rossylisa

do you not get one from the school ❓ i got a big one and 2 smaller ones when dd started …for the class photo dds school give it out as a calender near christmas and it is only a couple of euro

Taylor5

God thats very expensive but you all still paid that price so they arent going to reduced the costs if people get the photos, just imagine you had 3 or 4 kids in school….. I know they would have had to have had someone in the school all day doing the photos but still a huge rip off

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.