School Bus

Home Forums Education School Bus

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    chewieodie
    Participant

still no friggin’ bus tickets…… 😈

MaryE

chewieodie, heard that the ticket printing machine is broken!!!

Anyway, i sent a complaint letter to Bus Eireann & this was their reply:

"Unfortunately, we have never had a service from Le Cheile at 2pm, the Inspector has rung the school and they said all parents were made aware of this at the Information night in the school and again at enrolment as it is the school’s policy to let them know. Bus Eireann do not offer the service of just one way as it is a seat booked on a bus be it whether they only travel once a week or five times a week, if you would like to apply for a full refund, please find refund application form attached"

I havent replied yet but firstly, i cant believe they are passing the blame to the school!! The school did not tell me at any time but i wouldnt expect them tooas my agreetment is with Bus Eireann, I got the application form for the bus from Bus Eireann, they invoiced me & i paid them. My contract is with them not with the school.

Secondly their policy is worng & completely unfair, how can they charge people who they are only providing half a service to the same as those they are providing a full service to. How is that moral? The Policy needs to be changed.

What do you think? am i being unreasonable? are my points valid, is there anything elsei should say while im at it?

I know the public bus isnt very expencive but i just feel that they are taking advantage of people.

Taylor5

i dont know, did you ring Jackie in the school office. I never heard any other parents complain about the fact there is no 2pm bus, it is what it is…. there is no bus at that time. But i do see your point we are paying 100e for a single trip and others like myself will be getting a return trip for 100e, maybe a reduced rate should be offered for the 2pm students, but im sure you would be told 100e wouldnt even cover fuel costs for one weeks trips to the school never mind a full year

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.