School bus tickets

Home Forums Louth Chat School bus tickets

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    dervy

Has anybody received their school bus tickets from Bus Eireann yet? Or does anybody know when they should be sent out? :?

Fabienne

I got it last week.

chewieodie
    Participant

Got ours last week too….

Fabienne

Maybe they send them school by school? As they can’t them all on the same day, there is somany school and pupils on buses.

Will it be the first year for your child been on the bus? If not, I’m sure the driver will let the child in for a littlw while until ticket arrived.

dervy

its his first year and he’s in category B. Are they pretty strict with their deadline date. I paid on the 29th of july, as it was pay day at the end of the month. They cant be that strict with the date, could they? He is going to an Bhradain Feasa.

chewieodie
    Participant

Sure, give them a ring…. and make sure your payment has been rec’d. If you have a receipt, that should serve as proof of payment. If the bus driver is the same one as last year, he is an absolute darling! (kids also at the Gaelscoil)

Anonymous
    Inactive

havent got our yet….not our first year getting it so assuming will be in the post soon.

Think you will be okay without a ticket…know many kids who have no ticket and go on the bus all year 😡 . the driver tells them in advance that he will be checking tickets the next day so guess what…they dont come on the bus that day. even heard of a school girl bringing her older boyfriend home on the school bus without a ticket. (he wasnt even in school uniform)???? Probably depends on the driver and how they check the tickets.

Anonymous
    Inactive

just rang……half posted half to be posted.

Anonymous
    Inactive

just rang……half posted half to be posted.

dervy

i rang this morning and they said they are in the process of sending them out. She said he is fine, they are only strict with people who decide to pay about this time…a week before school. silly stressing i’m doing!! 😀

miffym

I got my bus ticket for my daughter in the post this morning.

Anonymous
    Inactive

got mine too. 😀

dervy

got mine too! 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.