Savita autromated cold calls

Home Forums National Chat Savita autromated cold calls

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Is anyone else getting automated calls in the follow-up to Savita’s death? The latest one directs me to http://www.savitafacts.com & says that she died of an ecoli infection according to the autopsy & that her death had nothing to do with miscarriage or abortion…. The website is very professional looking, but it doesn’t identify who has set it up. Can anyone shed any light on this? This is the third call I’ve received – I don’t know how they got my number, but from the first one it appeared that they knew I was pregnant. Anyone else getting these calls? Is it only mums-to-be?

Any info would be appreciated

mabs

I received a call a couple of weeks ago too but just hung up half way through the recording. I cannot remember exactly what was said but I remember thinking at the time that it was very insensitive to randomly call people like this and that it could be upsetting for someone who was pregnant or who had suffered a loss.

chewieodie
    Participant

I got one a few weeks back, and also hung up a little bit into the call. The whole thing took me by surprise as it was literally a couple of days after her death. And nope… not pregnant…..

Jedt

did anyone find out what this was all about? very strange.

pookie2

No, heard nothing since.

Was just watching reports of the inquest on tv. Feel sorry for the midwife who mentioned that it was a Catholic country. I think she was just trying to explain why things were different here to in India. The way it was reported made it sound like she was some sort of disapproving mother superior… On the other hand, it seems that there were some major cock-ups – no one checking the blood results for days, vital signs not being checked, info not being passed on…..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.